Great Ocean Road (13th April)


Damn pretty alright. I can stay here forever D:

.

..


Greetings people!

This is going to be a super loooooong post ahead because I took too many pictures and I only posted like a quarter of it LOL.
The past Sunday, I went Great Ocean Road one-day-tour with my friend and it was soooooo worth it! I stopped at 8 destinations and each spot we'll take lots and lots and lots of pictures. It was a sunny & windy day which is a extremely good weather for autumn and for such trip! I was so grateful because the past few days has been raining non stop. If it was raining, the view wouldn't be as superb as THIS.




Okay less crap. Shall talk about my first stop during the trip. Before that, on the way to Great Ocean Road, there's alooooot of sheep and kinda feels like you're in New Zealand. Maybe it's because of the fluffy sheep with all the farms.

Great Ocean Road is a famous coastal route and it's built as a project for veterans returning from World War 1 according to wikitravel. It's around 243 kilometres by the way.
If only I own a car here, then I get to do all the drift HAHA. JK. It's too nice and with a car you get to go the spot you really wanted.

On the way. Feels like New Zealand don't ya think?

Okay. Enough of all the crap.
PICTURESS!




.
..

First stop is


Anglesea!








Lamborghini!






Second stop is
Memorial Arch.


Excuse my thumb XD. This memorial arch is built as a tribute for the World War 1 soldiers.





Mandatory picture with the sign!








3rd stop! Lunch @ Apollo Bay. 

KILLER VIEW ZOMG. 

Lunch at George's Food Court. Had this fish & chips for 10.50 dollars along with mocha for 3 dollars. The chips are kinda addictive after having a few. The fish is not too bad either. 

Acting sial. (Credits to Joey.)

After lunch, we still have half an hour to chill and explore this small town! One of the nicest area along Great Ocean Road.

Before heading to the Apollo Bay seaside, I finally get to crossed off the lying-on-the-grass-like-a-boss out of my list. Doing what Aussies did best.It feels soooo good. AND CLEAN.
Look at them seagulls HAHA





Now the seaside. With them seagulls again!


The surfer!








Look at the seagull flying on the perfect timing :D

And thank goodness I wore boots that day.

4th stop : Gibson Steps

















86 steps yo!




Gibson Steps is 2 minutes drive away from the famous 12 Apostles. But the two big rocks/statues are not considered in the 12 Apostles though. 




I swear it's a coincidence! He wasn't taking picture of me LOL




Needed a rest after walking up using the steps .____.


5th stop:
TWELVE APOSTLES!



Freaking famous destination and it's a MUST go if you're in Victoria, Australia.






*dies a little inside*


















Pictures with me inside XD 
.

..

...







 TEAM RED




The very last stop is ....
Lord Arch Gorge :) 


























After looking at all these pictures, just made me miss that place even more. All the scenery pictures that I took need no filter at all! UGH. I so don't wanna leave that place. 
I. Will. Come. Back! And I need to go back >:( . It's too nice.

One last picture before I sign off,


:3 

BYEEE. 


(Finally get this post done!)
I had so much fun that day and thanks to Joey for her accompany & pictures as well. 

Toodles!

Comments