2 0 2 1; Does it get any better?

 HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
 to whoever is reading this πŸ‘Œ
Congratulations for surviving the awful 2020
(or if you had a good one, good for you!)


So let's do the mandatory 2020 reflection...
To be honest, 
you gonna get real disappointed in me because I am such an uneventful person.
I didn't do anything fun but that was expected with what's going on plus I ain't good at socializing anymore anyway omg

Mid year was interesting because it was when the hard lockdown happened:

  • did witness a mini snowfall during that time which was nice :)
  •  had a mini airbnb stay just because the toilet needed renovation πŸ™
    but with that stay, i discovered how much i enjoyed the apartment life
  •  it was dreadful finding out grandma wasn't feeling the best :/ but she is still fighting πŸ’ͺ
    the strongest woman that I ever know

Towards the later half of the year:

  •  some better progression in life
  •  however, things felt the same or you can say somewhat normal but it will never be the normal normal for now
  •  being able to "be there" for my sister even tho I am far away felt like an achievement
  •  also finding out the ugly truth about who actually cares and not 


However,
I am very grateful for not having ppl around me that was affected by covid.

I feel you all about travelling T______T 
I miss it so much too!
Just glad in a way that I managed to snuck it a mini reunion with the family during Feb 2020 and I am forever thankful for it, because who knows how long it will take for me to see them again.

But yeah, 
nothing special to brag on here like usual...
Do wish everyone stay safe and healthy.
Hoping we will get to the other side soon enough πŸ’ͺ

Till then xx

Comments