10 Types of Annoying Customers That You Get at Work (My Version)

HELLO GUYSSSS

I have always always wanted to blog about this because after soooooo many years of being in the hospitality/customer service industry, 
I am pretty sure I am certain what sort of customers will kill my brain cells DRIVE ME NUTS.

And please, if you are reading this, 
please understand those who serve you are just doing their jobs just like what you are doing.
They are providing you service and they are just regular people, 
and NO, even tho you pay for customer service tax or tips, 
doesn't mean you can make them your little bitch/slaves ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 

And of course, there's always exceptions like the wait staffs being a rude ass themselves.

HOWEVER,
The point of this post is my personal experience with customers all these years and I realized there's always a certain type that I JUST KENOTTTTT


**TO NOTE: They are all not in specific orders/ranking.

*Drum roll*

1. The ones who are just downright rude to you out of nowhere

LIKE HELLO
Don't transfer your negative emotions/anger on innocent people alright?
I don't get paid to suffer from shit like this.
Okay maybe I was born with a resting bitch face, that might offended you in some way(?), 
but man, even so, 
who the fuck gave you the right to just be rude to me when I didn't even do shit.




2. The ones who are (STILL) talking with their partners/friends (on the phone and vice versa) while ordering


Don't even get me started ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ 
You would be surprised how many people are doing this.
It's freaking annoying guys.
Like as if any second they pause the conversation, there will be nuclear explosion happening.
Or, maybe if that happens, you know you can always just ...
NOT ORDER ๐Ÿ˜’



3. The ones who just can't stop playing with their phone/gadgets while ordering 



Kinda similar to the previous point but still UGH
If you can't pause/stop what you are doing with your phone or whatevs,
DON'T RUIN THE FLOW



4. The ones who has to have body contact with you 



EXCUSE ME?!?!
How dare you freaking touch me when I am not freaking related or even know you PFFT
And no, you do not need touch me to get my attention.



5. The ones who raises their hand and YELL EXCUSE ME (STILL!) to order when you are totally aware of them trying to get your attention



This one I guess it can be pretty subjective
well, in Asia this culture/norm is totally normal but oh no,
for me,
it is kinda rude.
There's a reason when the wait staff is not serving you because they might have something more important to deal with
Like other customers just like you!!!!

BUT AGAIN,
there are cases where wait staff deserves that sort of attention I suppose when they are being DUMB

SO ...
IT DEPENDS



6. The ones who had tonnes of change/coins 




well, you can always prep yourself to make both yourself and the staff easy
BUT NOOO
Some people just have to do it at the very freaking last minute
-________-
Awkward moment when you just have to stare at the customer getting their change right
OH
LORD



7. The ones who gave you a big note and then after you done working out the change, they gave you their small change




THIS
This happened to me every freaking time and fuck, I know I am Asian but no I can't work out my math quick enough -_-

Again, awkward ....



8. The ones who always wanting to speak to your manager



I am pretty sure every customer service related people will have this similar situation at least once?
There's always that one feisty customer ...

Again, this is also pretty subjective...
But on this post, I am targeting those that were totally innocent but being attacked by customers that are just plain asshole themselves.



9.  The ones who are filthy (Hospitality Industry mostly)



OH MAN
No one would like to deal with this ever.
You would be surprised how disgusting and how selfish people can be when it comes to not cleaning their fucking mess UGHHHH




10. The ones who are just stereotypical 




This is just one of my all time absolute horror.
Fucking hell.

Not just caucasians but with asians themselves,
again Asian has all sorts of different races just like white folks.
I have met plenty that speaks all sorts of different languages to me assuming I speak the same?

Like FUCKKK
I can be bilingual but what if I am not?
You just gonna continue babbling your freaking language in my face?

Can you believe some people?


.........................

That's the top 10 that I could think of for now.

It never cease to amaze me how there's all sorts of people you have to deal with on a daily basis.
On the bright side is you get to "practice" your patience.
For me, I learn how to be more firm with what I stand for.

To all the people who gone through the similar situation as me,
I GOT YOUR BACK. *mentally*



Customers is always right....
This saying I JUST KENOT



My motto is: 
Be kind to one another.




If you are the one being shit, then you get shit.
Maybe not from me, but hey, it is a TOTAL REFLECTION of what you are when you treat people like DIRT.
Is that what you want others to see you?

It is fun seeing how people treat the wait staff because to me it is definitely a hint of seeing a person's true colors.


Alright,
enough crap and rants here.

p/s: Credits to GIPHY for the GIFs ๐Ÿ‘Œ


Till then xx



Comments