Keep your options open, always.

20141225

Ghost town;
Super quiet.
Everyone else was pretty much gathering with friends and family.
But me and Ric, oh well HAHA
Anyhow, I accompanied him to Flinders Station and realized that the public transport is FREEEEEE!
So i took the same train line with him but I stopped by at South Yarra. (too free ahem)
Another dead town though haha. But thank goodness I found a cafe that is operating. But they only do take-away coffee though but no complaints yo! Good enough.
After that, I took the train back home LOLOL



Seriously lifeless.

After that, went to the zoo with JB while complaining how deadly quiet is Melbourne haha
Melbourne zoo was flooded with Asians tourist though.



Went to Jonny's place with Ric again to have Christmas dinner!
And TURKEYYYY




That's about it.
Pretty unusual Christmas. Hmm

20141226

Boxing Day!
I woke up pretty early myself.

Went to the city to check out the crowd.
Wasn't as CHEAP or as CROWDED that I pictured it would be hmm.

It was meh!
But I went window shopping like 3 times LOL
And watched The Hobbit @ HOYT's LUX weeeeee
Such comfy chairs.
We can adjust the seat and we even have leg rest and it's only ten bucks :DDD



Had a drink with Jane Yap after the movie.
Talking about her New Zealand trip and laughing our ass off about life as a kiwi bird.



20141227

Met up with Jane Yap in the morning.
Went to The Kettle Black to grab coffee before I get to work.



Work was mehhh
Got myself at the take away section but this time I actually enjoyed it haha
Spelled people's name wrongly.
Laughing at the phone because there's this woman with i-have-no-idea-what's-her-accent LOL
Damn.
And I like it when the people who pick up their order smiled brightly back at me too.
Seriously made my day.

20141228

Had breakfast at slowpoke and went to asian grocer for a bit.
The barista and chef is soooo goood looking! Glad he appreciate the food too!

Every. Single. Time.
The second time and I still feel the same old depressed yet I can't do anything about it kinda feeling.
That sucks real bad you see.
I had a good time, yes.
But when it comes to an end, I'll end up with this really shitty feeling.
Why do I even deserve this? Sigh.

When I decided to walk away, just when I thought I already did, it came right back at me wtf laaaaaa
HAIH
Hate it so much.
And oh, damn scary, there's two random weirdos did the exact same thing to me today at brunswick street fuckkkk
Luckily I wasn't alone.

Met up with Sylvi and the Taylorians at night.
Went to Father's Office and the environment was surprisingly alright for a pub.
And i got a pint of cider for only 5 bucks :D




After that we had second round of supper at stalactites.
It was freaking windy yesterday night and we saw people rolling on the floor LOL


20141229

Met up with Jane Yap, JB and Grace!
Well, there wasn't many cafes open during this period but we were super hungry.
So Grace asked if we could grab something first but damn, when I walked to Collins street the places that I wanted to try it's not opened at all and we walked for almost an hour ahahhaha
Anyhow, we ended up having brunch at Affogato.
It's been three months since I visited there and that's the place where we met up with Jane before she left.
Heh.

So this time, I had the summer calamari salad.
It was goooood.
Before I got my dish, the waiter was like "hey guys, i know it's christmas period so you guys have to do your own setting." he said that while he was chuckling ahahhaha
I burst out laughing too ahahhaha
Oh well.


After we ordered our food, the restaurant next door served out real good pork ribs and we couldn't stop starring at it. So, me, grace and JB decided to get some more meat after having our brunch ahha
Glutton people!
So after Jane arrived, we ordered the wings'n ribs.
It was good tho.



Third round @ Messina!
Love the straits of malacca flavor and also pavlovaaaaaa



& work was intense yesterday! even the boss was there to grab some to eat. Crazy how long is the queue around 5pm when it wasn't even open yet omgggg
Non stop clearing plates fmllll
And even OT.
Tsk.
Anyway, met up with Jane Yap again at night.
Sigh.
Gonna miss this woman sial.

20141230

Sigh. Jane is leaving today.
Met up with her this morning at Kettle Black again.
And man, can't believe one month is over.
My best ever morning kaki.
It's just saddening when we've just become close recently, and now she's leaving.
It's really funny how I didn't hang out with her when she was around earlier on.
Whyyyy
Stupid waiyan.

Emo morning.

Work was crazyyyy omgg. I dont even have the time to pee but well, those eye candies though muahaha.
And there's this table of youngsters, one of them actually said thank you to me in chinese after I cleared his plate LOL
Didn't see that coming.

p/s: Ed Westwick liked my picture on instagram ehehehe
Happy day indeed!


20141231

So this is it, the freaking last day of 2014. SIGHHH

Woke up, met up with JB and had brunch @ Journeyman.
Them good looking chefs. OH. MY. GOD



Then hop to South Melbourne Beach.
Pretty relaxing.
Kids everywhere, people playing beach volleyball, people sunbathing.
People here doesn't do much during NYE though.
It's more like a normal weekend for them haha




Next stop is 400 Gradi.
Shared a pizza and a pasta! I've come to realize that other than cooking my own pasta, I hardly order it. Hence, we give it a go!
OMG @ that linguine. It was sooo goood.




Then, had my froyo @ Yo-Chi!

Next stop, a drink @ Hofbrauhaus.
There's this ang moh randomly asked where me and JB from, then he started speaking malay to us.
Damn, he's more fluent than me yo.
He mentioned that he learnt indonesian before back then for 2 years.
That's like super random haha
He lifted his glass and say "keju" and we were like huh? but then i remembered keju meant cheese in malay. I think that's the closest term he can think of that sounded like cheers ahahah wth
When he asked us if there's any malay word for cheers we were like "no" because oh well, you know the story.

Walked ourselves to Fed Square.
Was frustrated by the crazy crowd but we were one of them tsk tsk
Waited one and a half hour and in the mean time, trying to kill time and getting a good spot.




And after the fireworks was done, the freaking crowd again omggg




CRAYYYY
while i was walking back home, there's this random dude that touch my headband but i ignored him pfft

And there's this other guy, walking opposing my direction, said "happy new year! you have a pretty face. can i have your number?" then I was like "thank you, but no, sorry." LOLOL
I felt bad but ahahah, so random.  I didn't know how else to respond.


This NYE was pretty alright.
Even though, it doesn't really feel like a big of deal but hey, I was actually feeling pretty sad that it's over.
2014, I swear, it was the best year that ever happened to me.
I felt so grown up, I felt that I've known myself so much better this year.
Got a lot of my firsts experiences.
Countless of good memories than those bad ones.

If only.
If only we could turn back time.


20150101

New Year.
2015. Such unfamiliar digits. Tsk

Well, spent my new year's morning with my dear friends. We had pho at richmond and work at night.
It was busy and packed as always and guess what, I've won an eighty bucks worth of vouchers ahahaha
WHATTT


20150102

Decided to check out Code Black Cafe! It's been awhile since I entered Brunswick area.
The last time was actually last April. My very first brunch outing with the cousins.
Hippy as always but I like it!
Definitely felt like I'm in Aussie heh



Went to K mart to shop a bit and that's it.
It was very hot today.

So we decided to stop by at a cafe to grab some OJ.



First time experience the exact summer heat and of course, I didn't like it.
It's stuffy.

Went to a vegetarian place for dinner and well, finally someone is doing it right!
Never would I thought I can meet such people.

Lying on the grass; Staring at the stars.
It felt good :)

I reckon is indeed a good start for the year :)


20150103

It's even hotter today!
CRAZYYYY
Went to Vic Market to grab some cherries because I was craving for it.
It was surprisingly quiet for a weekend too.
Guess everyone else is still away for holidays or something.

Met up with the bunch at night.
Before that, I was told to wait at dessert story.
So when I was finally there, there's this guy came running towards me and say, "hey, i swear you have the nicest body that I've seen." Then I'm like errrrr "haha, thanks?"

I've never get complimented that randomly on the streets before ahahaha
Well, I was shocked.

And then the guy said it's his first time doing this.
LOLOL
STAHP IT YOU
I am flattered. And he asked how old was I. I asked him to guess and he thought I was 19 ahahahha
Flattered kao kao
But well, he's actually 19 so sigh, I got complimented by a younger dude.
Not sure how should I feel but well, that's the most random thing ever happened.
He asked for a hug before he left LOL

So bla bla bla.
We had some cold desserts then to Shanghai Village to grab dinner.
It's my first time (others too!) eating in at a Asian place with only ang mohs inside. Seriously. Only ang mohs. Other than that, it's just our table and the wait staffs are asians ahahhaha
WUT

Next stop is Movenpick!
The raspberry and mango sorbet is yum!






The very last stop, stalactites!

I am going to be soooo FAT.


20150104

Had a cup of coffee @ Prospect Espresso which is at Camberwell aka nearby JB's place.
Had our usual talk, judging people from the window ahaha
Fun times.



p/s: woah my picture got featured by the cafe on the Instagram page :)
Honored!

Next stop, Life on Mars @ Glenferrie
Freaking good looking waitress/barista.
I think she's a ang moh and indian mix but damn, her features are so nice!
And a really nice smile too.




Headed our way back to the city because we're lifeless like that.
Then to Roule Galette!
Tried the savory crepe and it was surprisingly good!

Meanwhile, waiting for CK,
sat on the grass bullshitting heh



Finally met up with CK! So we went for pho and then to Father's Office to grab a drink.
Funny how this time that dude didn't check my ID
And funny how the bartender heard wrongly on what the guys had ordered ahahahha
They actually wanted a drink but then, they ended up getting burgers HAHAHA LMAO

After that, we headed to the grass in front of state library again, talking crap ahhaa
Isn't it fun?
There's no worry to be worried about.
You just talk about anything at all.

20140105

Had a really good day today.
From Pellini's Espresso Bar > The Old Chamber > Gelateria Primevera > Fitzroy Gardens > Melbourne Central > Yo-Chi > Carlton Gardens

I thought this will be the start of something new but meh, in the end it come back to square one sighhh
WHY?

So, bear in mind waiyan!
Always keep your options open!

Work was not too bad :)
There's this dude asking my name. (he still couldn't pronounce it nicely though lolol)
and he said "terima kasih" (which i can vaguely understand at first) after i cleared his table.
And he waved goodbye before he left. Apparently he gave alot of tips too! bwahaha


20140106

The actual farewell brunch with Josh along with the others.
Well, Josh, funny how I've been hanging out with him for the past 8 months.
One of my very few new friends that I actually met and hang out with in Melbourne.
It has come to the day that we have to part ways.
But i know this won't be the end.
We'll meet again, someday!
Take care buddy!
I can't imagine my turn though sighhh
Thinking about how crazy time flies. It's just ridiculous.

We went to seven seeds in the morning,





then accompanied Josh to Westpac. Later on, to st kilda beach!
Freaking crowded. Lots of people sunbathing over there.
Lots of hunks and chicas.
Anyway, we sat on a grass, talking about girls and stuff ahahaha
Good times good times.






People come and go, really.
But those who stays will stay.
I am sure all of us will reunite again, one day.

It's just emotional you see. Having someone that you get to hang out with all the time, gone for good.
You can no longer just call them up and ask them to go where ever we want to.
Sigh.

Take care buddy!

Work was awesome today! There's no manager and supervisor that pressure me in any ways and customers that are easy to interact with :)
Good day indeed.
2015 has indeed started off well!

Apart from the friend's farewell thingy.

Anyway, I'm so fucking tan now. Thanks to the stupid sun ughhh

Till then xx.

Comments