If I Could Meet Someone Again

Day 1 of finals was a struggle!
The exam venue was super cool.
It's held at the Melbourne Sports & Aquatic Centre and I was having exams at the basketball court.
._________.
This is something new to me k.
Thank goodness the paper was not as torturous as I thought it will be.
That doesn't mean that I am confident about it at all.
Just thankful that I didn't leave any blanks.
Thank you thank you Liz (le lecturer) for sparing mercy .

Had only 2 hours of sleep because I was scared that I overslept.
Back then, my mum will take a peek to check on if I'm awake.
Miss you mum >:(

..........................................

Took a nap right after I reached home.
Only 2 hours of nap and wasn't really sufficient but I needed something for lunch.
So I forced myself to get out of the bed and take a stroll down to Lonsdale Street.
I don't really enjoy winter and damn it, the wind is so strong that I couldn't really walk opposing to the wind flow ._. *weak*
And heck, it's really cold.
I wore like three layers and wait, including scarf is 4 layers, but still it couldn't really help warming my body.

As usual, if I'm alone, I'll put on my headphones;
credits to tumblr.

I was walking and being the usual self, checking out hot guys & ahem girls HAHA
Then, when I've almost reached the T-Junction, which is the corner of Russell and Lonsdale street, I saw this guy which is quite good looking but I couldn't bother because they are all just passers-by. 
Only get to see them just for less than 5 seconds as eye candies and that's it.

But that dude, I shall refer him as mister random, is not just a normal passerby.
There's two students walking in front of me and me myself walking beside mister random. I took a peek to check out the people around me (as usual ok, I'm not a creepy person don't get freak out by me, don't stop reading my blog :O), then continue my walk.
After a while I noticed the students in front of me turning back for a few times so I was curious on what's going on.
Then, I realized that mister random is actually talking to me :o . But I wasn't paying attention because I was playing my music out loud. He must have felt that I am a rude person D:
I FEEL SO SORRY.
I immediately took off my ear piece, and well, he was saying: " The wind is strong ei?"
*The wind was so strong that my hair was completely messed. Embarrassing enough.*
"Yeah. Real strong. *grins*" I said.

And yea, we both reached the junction and that's when me and mister random parted ways :/
Before that, he waved goodbye and said, " You have a great day!"
I am not sure whether I responded him with a reply or not, can't really remember.

All I know is, I will not see mister random again :(
I turned around, suddenly feeling melancholy.
That's when all the questions of "what if"s came in.

What if I didn't listen to my headphones when I was walking down the street?
What if I didn't notice that he's talking to me at all? 
What if both of us still walking towards the same direction? 


I'm just really mad at myself for letting this opportunity slipped through my fingers.
The opportunity in getting to meet a new friend.
ARGH.

If only I wasn't listening to my headphones >:(
It's too late to regret anyways.

Even though the conversation was brief, I am really glad that it happened.
It was a moment worth remembering; 
turned out to be a life-long lesson to me somehow.
Just wanna jot it down here so that I can relive it with these words.
p/s: excuse my piece of shitty grammar. as long as me myself can understand what's going on.

Not too sure if I ever bump into mister random on the streets, will we recognize each other again.
Hopefully one of us do.
Was so bummed out that I couldn't recall his face.
I'm getting old indeed. Sigh.

 Can't really promise if it's a good day but it's really weird how things turned out today.
Didn't expect that this kind of situation will ever happen to me.
I should buy a toto or something lollll

Dedicated to mister random:

 Thank you :)
Just want to let you know that you're a nice guy.
Hope you're having the best time wherever you are!
Keep up with your great attitude.

I know I shouldn't assume right away that he's a nice guy.
You might think imma freak or crazy person, (how can I go on talking about him when I  just had a conversation with just less than 5 sentences with mister random), but what happened today did impact me in some way.

Don't judge.

Till then xx.

On the other hand, 
3 more papers to go! 
and can't wait for FIFA 2014.

GO ESPANYOL <3

Comments