2 7 T H;

 Just like what the title states...




I felt indifferent guys.

But I guess I had a good day.
Had coffee, morning walks, surprise cake from Jane and a first delivery sushi lunch at home ever for the year...

I should be content :')

Kinda want things to get back to normal but yeah it's not gonna be anytime soon sigh

Other than that, 
my life is still boring as usual.
However, it hasn't been great since there's not much progression and felt helpless about grandma :/

......

Life update aside,
birthdays (in my case) are always somehow a little depressing to me now...

Just strictly ranting about how I felt these past few years
It's like a day where you feel kinda down when people don't bother to wish you anymore...
I know it's not why people don't do it but somehow it just felt like a BIG slap in the face people don't give a fuck about you when you thought they will like how you care for them..
But I am wrong.

Is that how you tell if someone actually cares?
Not really I know but it still hurts ya know.
It's always the little things that makes ppl day but I guess who the hell am I to some ppl anyway so yeah..

Can't help it guys,
I am always just ranting about depressing stuff like this here..

Anyhow just wish I can travel to somewhere again to not feel this way.

....

I sure hope things will get better.
It will somehow.
Just gotta be patient. 

Stay safe!

Till then xx

Comments