Mid 2020 Update;

First of all,
I hope everyone is safe and well.

Can't believe it's June already!! 
(it happens with every goddamn posts here I am sorry)
I should just stop acting like I am surprised because ... wtf 


Not much of an update about my life unfortunately because yours truly, is a fucking boring person HAHA
I like it tho, I am just a home person.

Despite of what happened earlier this year, 2020 is just continually facing more crazy scenarios HAIH

Not gonna get political at all, but just wish everyone would unite, stay strong, stay safe and healthy!!


...


Just wanna rave about the LOTR reunion that happened yesterday that was just so wholesome T____________T 
Very emotional about it and didn't want the video to end at all.
That escapism is much needed right now.

Liv Tyler joining the chat and not wanting to leave the chat is 110% my mood too :'(

Definitely wanna get into the LOTR marathon once again because it has been awhile.

....

I have finally caved in to physical journaling like a tracker or some sort for my sanity and just some distraction but who knows of my habit of being passionate for just like a hot minute LOL
Although it is a good start I gotta say.

So far I have been doing some shop my stash through skincare and makeup.
It has been good so far learning new techniques and knowing how to "normalize" my thoughts of "special occasions" by incorporating it in my everyday life because let's face it, I dont have much special occasions to attend anyway so why not make it SPECIAL despite strangers wouldn't care or notice if I used those products anyway

Make everyday count. 

....

I have been grateful about being able to contact my family almost everyday for the last 3 months because my mum has been working from home ever since.
But things has slowly returning to normal so back to the once a week weekend call :/
It has certainly been fun talking to my family because even back then, I didnt even communicate as much with my family despite having to see each other physically.
It's just crazy to me.
This "lockdown" thingy certainly has gave me much more in depth of a perspective on so many levels.

Definitely more grateful than ever with the people around me.

...

This is a first world problem but....
I wanna travel so bad guys!! T____T 

Even though everything is slowly resuming to normal but it's not going to be the SAME ever.
I don't think I won't even be able to do that for awhile since it's gonna take some time for things to truly recover and not to mention, it's gonna be a hefty sum.
SIGH
But I am glad I was able to travel before all of this blew up
I always felt I was lucky enough to be able to reunite with my family just in time before things get worst.

.....

On a happier note, I have been experimenting with a few new recipes and easy baking stuff because quarantine got all of our inner-chef blossomed.
Definitely saved a bunch from not getting coffee out or eat out at all.
I do freaking miss Melbourne coffee tho T_T

Anyway that's pretty much it guys.
I have a boring life, deal with it.


Please stay safe and healthy!


Till then xx 



Comments