2 0 2 0; New Freaking DECADE

HAPPY 2020 EVERYBODEHHH
Here's to another decade!! 
Hope you have a great year ahead ^______^ 




So.... wow...
2020.
Not gonna lie it sounds pretty damn bat shit crazy and sounded so damn far away because 2000 literally just felt like yesterday.
Man, 2000s have the best songs and I am still digging it.

Let's recap 2019...

The year that I took myself seriously about skincare and makeup!!
How can I not know any techniques about foundation application and stuff troll
How can I not care about my brows the whole freaking time!!! 
As for skincare, I have been doing it wrong this whole time and spoiling myself with all the wrong ingredients ugh
But I also felt like I have noticed much more flaws that was existing maybe because I have paid too close of an attention *price to pay but NEVER TOO LATE*
Kinda proud that I know a little bit more about my preference and at least I am able to prepare myself for bigger events in the future :D

...

It has been pretty eventful for the second half of the year.
Japan was one of the BEST highlights.
Even though I was there for like almost 3 weeks, it felt super short!!!
DEFINITELY GOING BACK NO MATTER THE COST T_____T
Did checked off my hokkaido crab craving but with my freaking wallet crying hard yikes

....

Tasmania was fun too as I get to reunite with some old and familiar faces and reminiscing the past is always good :)
It was crazy to me how I witness wildlife on the side road despite being in TAS just 4 days, is equivalent or maybe even more than all those years that I have been in VIC!!
wombat is just so damn gorgeous.... on the outside. 
They are pretty scary and deadly D:

....

Lost my great-grandma just few days before Christmas...
May she rest in peace.
Even tho we are not as close but still sucks having to lose someone and not being there to see her one last time :/
The very last memory I had of her was my dad trying to test if she remembered anything (she's having mild dementia), she was just laughing off at my dad for constantly teasing her.
It was really hard to see her not being able to move/talk and all since the stroke happened end of 2018, she is definitely in a better place now :'( 

...

Some family bonding with his fam down at Apollo Bay for NYE/NY which was a totally new but amazing experience.
p/s: there's some dramatic scenes too yikes (that doesn't involve any of us)

Also, what I learned about myself about traveling is I am definitely a explorer...
I just can't sit and chill yet do nothing all day for a few days consecutively.
 I know I can do nothing at home but... vacation... NONONO
Kinda drives me nuts.


But yeah,
how crazy time just flew by like that....
Heading into my late 20s and my quarter life crisis is still going stronger than ever wtf


..........


Here's to hope that 2020 will be somehow better in all aspects.
Mentally, physically, personal growth, relationship, friendships, family bonding etc etc.
They all matter.

Here's to hoping that my social awkwardness can be improved in some ways since this year, there would be more events involved *bleh*

Here's to getting the chance to create more memories with my family T_T
Can't believe my baby sister is graduating soon wtf
I thought I just graduated.....
Time sure has no mercy, hate to see everyone including myself growing up and growing old >:(
Dont take it personally if you enjoy growing up but you know what I mean.

Here's to a low buy year or keeping stuff as minimalist as possible ...
STOP HOARDING TOO MUCH

Here's to being able to fade all the sunspots and hyperpigmentation!! 
And getting my acne under control! Don't forget sunscreen guys!

Also, praying for a good rain across AUS soon because it has been a hard end of the year and it's still going now...
Hope it will all end soon :/ 


That's all for my update.
Not ground breaking but slightly better than the year before!
Hope my page will not be as dull in the future but ... who knows HAHA

Till then xx


Comments