Mid-2019 Update;

HELLOOOO HUMANS.

This is just gonna be a random life update not that anyone cares & can you freaking believe it's JUNE already guys?!?!?!?! I still can't seem to process....
I feel like you guys are so fed up with me constantly starting the post with omg it's blahblahblah omg it's the end of the year omg the sky is falling down but SORRY, I JUST CANT DEAL WITH THE TIME FLYING SO DAMN FAST OKAY
Please dont hate me T_______T




Alright alright.
Unfortunately nothing much has changed but I am 110% sure the rest of 2019 will not be as dull as the past few years (which you guys are so fucking sick of hearing how plain it was).

I am so looking forward to it but in the mean time, not wanting it to come so quickly UGHHH you get me?

I feel like doing bullet points for the random rants/babblings that I can think of at the moment:

  • SHIT I know I am kinda late, but I just started taking some serious notes on skincare.

    Please, if you are reading this, don't repeat my mistakes.

    Start doing research and care for your face as early as you can. Start from the basics of having a cleanser, moisturiser and a freaking sunscreen (the shit if you want anti-aging ASAP)

    I just cringe so hard after all these years in Australia which is like the highest UV exposed of all countries, I did not care to put on sunscreen on a daily basis...... (I know you must be cringing for me)
    I have a looooot of hard work to do to try and fade them and it will freaking take so much time OMGGG

    I feel so damn sorry for myself right now but shit, I sure wont repeat the same mistakes again
    -____-


  • Skincare helped me and my sister bond HAHAHA
    It was kinda funny but omg I am kinda proud because I introduced her to double cleansing and she said she can totally see a difference heh
    I am not the best person to get advice from but she still insisted it from me LOL

    That kinda motivates me to do proper research so that I wont screw up her face
    Damn it is pretty addictive researching this sorta stuff and it's fun OMG
    Regret for not paying much attention to chemistry now even though it was like my least favourite subject mehhhhh

  • OMGASSJGJKDA My family just had a whatsapp group LOLOLOL
    It's super outdated but hey, it's never too late right? BAHAHAHA


  • Being able to catch up with my twin cousins in Melbourne again

    I can't freaking believe I haven't see one of them in almost 2 years 
    Seriously felt like she just left and the both of them have been playing an important role in my Melbourne journey that's why i feel so darn nostalgic every single time! :')

    One thing she said that hit me super hard is how comfortable Melbourne made her (and me) to do things alone and it never ever felt odd/lonely! (as compared to London)
    When she said it, it just hit right in the feels because I mentioned it before in my blog posts some time ago about the same issue 
    I have never been so comfortable not socializing at all. It never made me felt so freaking depressed or anything. 
    I didn't even care to socialize or even just minimize whenever I get the chance which is so fucking bad I know.
    I even freak out every time if I need to hang out with anyone and don't even talk about group outings T__________T RIP I get so much anxiety just thinking about it
    How did I even do it when I was younger wtfffff

    I am never trying to offend anyone by not keeping in touch it's just not my norm anymore compared to when I was back home desperately trying to get attention or trying to be cool or wtf you call it.
    That doesn't mean I don't give a shit about you tho I care for you from a distance 
    Now I am just too damn comfortable doing my own shit and not giving a fuck.
    I LOVE IT.

    But it never came to me that what if I didn't get to live here anymore?
    I seriously just take things for granted SIGH

    Anyway, I hope she will be happy and eventually be where she feel the happiest! I just freaking miss having them around T_________T 
    It's always such a fun time and never a dull one that's for sure.

    I was actually super nervous because man it can be awkward suddenly having to meet up with someone who you havent see in ages but NEVER EVER A DULL ONE with them :)


Alright guys that is it from my boring af life. 
Signing off and 
till then xx 



Comments