My life so far... Mid 2018 version.

Oh man. Is anyone still out there trying to keep up with my life?
Because, really, nothing major happened.

It has been too long.
Let's see what had happened all these time (including the last part of 2017)


  • Had an office admin job till February 2018 but I guess it's not quite an Australian culture but it was definitely a good (dramatic) experience dealing with all sorts of people.
  • Lost Tim, his 2nd dog mid March :'( I cried hard
  • Finally moved out of ex land lady's place after 3 years. AND MAN, I HATE MOVING
  • Attended a friend's wedding that I thought I might not be invited
  • went to Jacob Collier's and Imagine Dragons' concert with my concert buddy, Ric
  • Now back to the same old boring yet poor routine T______T

Goddamn I have yet to practice how to be less awkward omg
You have no idea how ridiculous my social anxiety had cost me .______.

Still can't believe I am turning 25 because whenever I talk to anyone at all, I felt like my life was nothing compared to the others.
I am not saying I am jealous of their achievements it just made me felt so little. Like this whole time I am just stuck in my cave doing the same old boring job, living in my own hive.

I am no longer what I used to be, spending my free time exploring new places/cafes but now I actually much enjoy binge watching the same dramas with a cup of instant coffee (shame on me!)
Also, the fact that having take out coffees in Melbourne does add up 😛


Although I can think of one thing that I want to jot it here that I find it amusing.
So I was at woolworths trying to get some brownie mix and well, it was a Sunday so it was pretty packed at any checkout counters.
I always prefer doing the self-serve checkout but I guess yesterday it was way too busy, so one of the staff saw that I only have just 2 items on hand so she asked if I wanted to go around and let her assist me, so I said "yeah, sure."

Man, she's fast, within a minute, she asked me if I have rewards card and the me being a loyal shopper said yes but it was in my purse and the slots for the cards are awkward omg, so it took me awhile to get it out and then I have to pay by card because if you know me, I am sort of a cashless or purse-less person now (all thanks to Apple Pay) but I have decided to use my physical card because yesterday I have decided to bring my purse out. Again, another minute of awkwardness, I have turned into someone I hate if I were to serve that sort of customer -______-
That's not the point, after everything went through, she said "have a good day!" and I said "thanks! you too!"
And all of a sudden after I turned around, all I heard is her yelling to her colleague "leng lui"

OMG OMG OMG OMG I am not saying that I am a leng lui but it totally made my day HEHEHEHE
I think she has no idea that I actually understand but trust me lady, you totally made my day hahahaha

.................


So another half a year is about to flew by and I really hope by the end of 2018,


  • get to fly home to see my parents ASAP
  • At least a decent job that would help me save up
  • At least a proper vacation again with him as promised since Gold Coast 😂
  • strengthen friendships or rekindle friendships 
  • STOP BEING TOO AWKWARD

That's all folks. 
Hope there's another blog post soon with pictures! It has been too long. 




Comments