2015 Recap;

It's the time of the year again.
Let's rewind shall we?



Definitely another life changing year.
The start of the year was pretty torturous knowing that I wouldn't be able to join the family reunion dinner during Chinese New Year. Spending my summer with few of the friends whom are still around. Surprisingly, there's no chinese new year vibe at all here.
If I didn't have social media to remind me, I wouldn't know that was the day.

Anyhow, this starting of the new semester of my second year here is STRESSFUL.
All the heavy and crazy subjects are all stuck together in these few months.
Quality Assurance is the CRAZIEST.
Food Manufacture is just ANNOYING.
And also Dairy which is pretty insane because of the very strict lecturer named Frank, aka old school and his insane lab hours which goes up to 5 hours KILL ME.

But we survived.
I am pretty lucky to get awesome teammates during that semester.
Everyone is being cooperative except for once for Dairy (some issues with the team members ah well but it's all settled)
Team meeting once a week before tutorial aka group discussion.
Doing samosa for 5 weeks. Planning on food safety revolving around the pilot plant and making a freaking 10 pages of hazard table for every single ingredient/tools involved. People too. UGHHH
Sick of it.

Bla bla bla.
Poof, semester one has gone. To be honest, due to this randomized grouping, I got the chance to talk to and made a few friends among a bunch of classmates where I didn't get to talk to last year at all.
Funny isn't it?
Joined a few drinking session with the guys during semester 1 too.
But everything has changed.
And it's only after semester one has ended.

It just faded and came to an end. Sad huh.

Boom. Semester 2 started.
By far the most chillax semester ever. But time passed insanely fast for this one too.
No idea how did I spent my time tho.
Didn't do much productive stuff.

And I realized how this year I only traveled once other than Victoria, which is Gold Coast. That's about it.

....

Enough about university.
About love life, which is one of the resolution of mine, I managed to cross it out :)
I didn't expect much.
Certainly not in the position to be too picky because no one is perfect but hey, guess what, I was surprised that I got someone which turned out to be my ideal type and also, so much better than what I thought it should be.
I have not expect to be able to be with someone which treats me so well that I felt guilty for not being the same.

Maybe because of the past experiences, I learnt a lot from there. Or maybe third time is the charm?
Is it weird to be that compatible with someone at all?
I don't mean to brag but I am just too happy and grateful to be able to have someone like this being introduced in my life. More importantly, he stayed and became part of my life.

Not just a company but also a best friend. I can just be myself 100% with all the ridiculous and gross stuff that you can imagine like burping LOL and he will just gave me a smile then tease me all he wants.

I admit that there's still a lot more to learn and grow in this relationship but I have faith in it. I have faith in us.


P/S: we attended each other's graduation. Being able to witnessed each other's milestone. That's a bonus :P

....

Looking back at my resolutions that I should be achieved this year, I only managed to tick off for like 3 or 4 of it *typical*
Definitely did not procrastinate less.
Work harder and study harder? Maybe study harder I would say. I did improved this year. I'm proud of myself.
Did not conquer my fear of eye contacts that's for sure.
Smile at strangers? I think I did some times. But did not remember the aftermath LOL
Did saved some bucks but very SLOW.
Giving in for my family? Did bought some Christmas presents for them and accompanied them throughout the time when they're around.
New Zealand? Didn't get to go this year :(
Coffee Skills? Nope.
Aussie slang? Still trying hard. But at least Malaysian accent is not as strong now :D
Sociable? Sociable from the start of the year and now back to zero LOL
English? Same old bad grammar and mispronounced words.
Less ranting? Doubt it ahahahah. You help me judge.
Did savor every moment here.
Did create the best memories :)

2016,
I swear 2015 had just started OMG
Anyway, obviously give me some mercy, pray I could get an actual job.
Looking forward to going home of course. All the food and seeing the family & friends.

Goals for this upcoming brand new year:


  • GET A JOB!
  • Cherish all the remaining friendships LOL
  • Have a healthy relationship. 
  • A trip down to New Zealand if possible. 
  • Get to see Above & Beyond again. 
  • Fly out of the country (only with the money I owned) 
  • Not to rely on my mum's financial help. Anymore. 
  • Do not depend happiness on anyone at all. I don't care if I sounded bitchy but it's better to be distant than clingy and irritating. (except for you-know-who LOL) 
  • Seriously get my hands on coffee machine. will earn my own bucks to attend barista course. 
I think that would do some good for now. Instead of making long list that I would have no time to achieve, why not start from the mini ideas that I have in my mind right now? 

Here's to 2015 for being awesome to me. 
You'll be remembered. You'll be cherished. Even though the ups and downs did drove me nuts some times, I know when I look back I'll think of it as the silly moments that I had. 

At least this year, I did not screw anything up before. It's still manageable but definitely worth saving for. You still have a shot, waiyan. 

Happy new year and have a good one everyone! Knowing that there's people wanting to read my blog made me felt like this diary is beyond my words. Please don't learn my vulgarity but all the thoughts that I have (BREATHE IN THE POSITIVE ONES) . 

Till then xx
STAY TUNED

Comments