“You know you are doing well when you lose the interest of looking back.”;

"Happiness is being spontaneous."


20151030

So remember I was upset the day before?
I still was that morning and I made him felt terrible too.

But before we talked about it, went to Frying Colours @ Kensington with JB.



Then met him up near fed square, found a spot to lie on the grass.
Told him that this month was definitely an emotional one because there's a couple of times I'm annoyed but he managed to always calm me down.

I was actually worried that things will no longer be the same anymore not within these few years but maybe after 3 years everyone who I knew are still in Melbourne decided to go back for good and I have no one else to hang out with anymore.
That kinda broke me.

Anyhow ranted to him bla bla bla
Somehow got really emotional the both of us.
And yeah, I felt stupid for actually worrying it about now. I know that's what we have to do, plan ahead, know what you actually want but in this case, I couldn't predict so why not just choose to be happy when you actually can? Right?

So yeah, I told him that I promised not to worry about it. At least for now.

......

So off we go to get some drinks.
window-shopped a little then to Tommy Ruff!

Ordered to Tommy Thai mussel pot! Loving it.



Off to get second dessert like usual haha

20151031

Brunch @ South of Johnston.



Love the interior!
Though weather is shitty.

Btw, on our way, after getting off the tram stop and waiting for the green light, he hold me tight and gave me a kiss on the head while waiting (HEHE secretly enjoying it but I kept it cool), but yeah, according to him, apparently there's this couple standing beside us, the girlfriend was so jealous when he did that to me, so she hold her boyfriend tighter to get his attention but his boyfriend just ignored her.
Oh well. I'm lucky I gotta say.

And no kidding, I've always asked myself the same old question :)

....

So excited to meet up with Jane Yap and Jesslyn!

They wanted to eat Mercadante so there we gathered.

Though service is shit.

Glad that everyone is getting along well :)

20151101

Holy shit. Two more months to 2016
UGHHHH

Met up with Jane again. Introduce her to Little Rogue for matcha latte.



Then to south melbourne market for oysters then Bibelot.



Catching up; More like ranting to her about love life ahaha
Talking to her is just easy. Never felt like i was trying too hard. Thats why i love hanging out with her!

20151102

Boring Mondayyyy

20151103

Melbourne Cup aka public holiday. But it felt like a weird one without him hmmm


20151104

Met up with Jesslyn & her fiancee ahem ahaha along with Jane @ Rustica Canteen

I heard about the proposal idea on Sunday when Jane spilled it to me ahah
Pretty excited about it because she's the first of my friends that got engaged. My actual friend. The others were just acquaintances but still, can't believe at this age people are getting ready to settle down but I've no idea what am I doing LOL

But come to think about it I am pretty lucky to have found someone at this age because yeah, my ideal marriage is 30 and to actually find the one, now is the best time to actually get to know them.
7 years is not long from now if 5 years to be with someone, 2 years of planning and boom, i am 30 already HOLY SHIT
I don't even wanna think about it OHMAGERD

Anyhow I am really happy and excited for her and they went through a bumpy planning but the surprise was still a success!
Heh

Can't wait to reunite with them in 2017. Certainly hope I'm invited hehehe

So accompanied the Jesslyn and Daniel to walk around before they head off.
My legs are definitely DEAD

.....

Reunited but broke down again bleh

Talking about it's funny how that we are not hurting each other in this relationship but the person around me does.
Why can't they just keep it cool or just accept it without even judging in the first place?
I seriously have no idea why.

It hurts knowing that they don't support you.
I certainly hope time will prove them wrong.

For this once, I've never been happier.
As cheesy as it is, we have never been on a fight at all nor did he left me feeling worthless.
There isn't a time where I think this relationship is not worth my time at all.

Although sometimes I felt bad for putting him in this situation but he said to me that he never once regret meeting me, and would do it all over again every single time.

How is it even possible that I am this lucky?

Sigh.

All that matters now is having to know my mum is happy and relieved about it, because if she's not convinced, I am just afraid that it's not gonna make me happy.

Seriously why is it so hard to keep life simple?

20151105

Met up with Jane again!
Checked out Naughty Boy. Had their milkshake haha




Thank goodness we had the pavlova so the milkshake isn't too overwhelming.
Then to hakata gensuke to get my ramen/savory craving fixed!

Chemist warehouse > Standing Room for my latte or caffeine fixed!
Though the rain was horrendous.

Chilled at Le Belle Miette then Gelateria Primevera.



I don't know why it felt like a comfort just sitting there talking to her. Mostly abut relationship stuff tho LOLOL
Hope she don't get annoyed at me.

Just reminiscing how time flies by so quickly.
It's scary.

20151106

TGIF with Jane. Can't believe is my last day hanging out with her already SIGHHH

So we decided to hang around my area.
Two birds one stone > Tall Timber for cuppa > Shop around > Tsukiji > Shop around Chapel St again!



...

Met up with him then shop around the city again lolol

Decided to have a quiet and cheap night in.

20151107

Brunch @ Henry and the Fox.



20151108

Typical Sundayyyy

20151109

Lorne with Grace, JB and Josh!
Met up with the others in the morning at Blackburn station and headover to Grace's to taste her homemade breakfast!



Off we go.
Freaking 2 and a half hour journey.

Head to the beach after checking in.
Then pier and of course, a bbq spot.



The lamb was goooood.
Though I was too busy chasing the flies away using Josh's hoodie LOL





Head over to the beach again to chill and enjoy the sound of waves.


20151110

Josh's snore is really loud omg ahahah
Anyway spent the last day here. The weather sucks tho.
Checked out bottle of milk and it did live up to my expectation :) Or better.



Happy tummy is happy.
It was freezing and I only brought shorts.
UGHHH
Serves me right.

Then to Teddy's Lookout to checkout the amazing viewwww





Erskine's Fall after. Haven't see a waterfall in so long!

On our way back we stopped by at Split Point Lighthouse.

....

Spent the car journey singing the old songs. Love it.

.....

Reunited with the boy again!

20151111

Remembrance day apparently.
So all the trams will pause for a minute at 11am to give a moment of silence. How cool was that!

...

Met up with the others again for brunch!
went to Padre coffee to had my caffeine fixed. Then off to Mart 130!
Back to South Melbourne Market again to grab oysterssssss

...

Chill when I got back and had a little talk.
Talking about how when I hanged out with my friends is totally different with just him alone.
Don't know why but I am just not used to showing affection in front of the people I know.
But awww, he said he's proud of showing it because he's proud to have me :')

"The future seems to be clearer after/when I found you." :')

...

Laundry then dinner @ Nine and Three Quarters!



Had the lunch box and it was so goooood.
And these group of youngsters passed by and he told me he saw one of the guys said "FUCKKKKK, THIS LOOKS SO YUMMM!" HAHAHA
That's because we sat near the window so people can check out what we are having ahahahha

Ah well. Be jealous!

20151112

20151113

Christmas shopping and looking at all the goodies but have no idea which one to get ugh. It's a struggle!
Stopped by Dymocks and I was checking out the young adult fiction section, this random guy just asked me if I know any good books that i could recommend him but .... sorry mate. So I just told him I haven't read in so long and so sorry I couldn't help. Apparently, he wanted to get a gift for his cousin for birthday or christmas I can't remember but ahahahhahaha TOO BAD you talked to the wrong person. and shame on me!

...

Then continue on with him.
Night noodle market after!





20151114

Brunch @ Rudimentary.



But on the way there, we were waiting for the stupid train because apparently someone trespassed and cause delays UGHHH

Unfortunately it's at footscray.
Still can't believe how dodgy this place is OHMAIGOD

I swear it feels like heaven once I spot Rudimentary and went in.
Can't believe this area has such awesome brunch spot. Oh well.
Love the interior and vibe. Dog friendly too.

Ordered the latte and torn between burger and pork jowl but the waitress convinced me to try something new so I did!

It was awesome omg

...

Headed back to the city.
And to Harbour Town yay!

Emporium to get my pho craving fixed.

...

Headed out again for the second time and this time, I was really lucky to have board this awesome tram!
Super enthusiastic tram driver. Giving descriptions to all the stops.
"NEXT STOP PUNT RD."

"Stop here to walk 40mins to the city if you don't wanna take this tram."

*Two guys were running trying to catch this tram*
"I'm concerned about the two people that were running just now, are you guys still alive?"

"For those who are not raised in Australia or Melbourne, look outside on the left, there's a fairy floss guy! Oh wait, that's actually pretty rare."
Thank you tram driver, that's my very first time seeing a fairy floss guy riding on a bicycle selling fairy floss!

I swear I was laughing whenever he said something, I reckon the world should have more people like him. He made all of us strangers laugh and the way he act it seems like he's enjoying and passionate about his job.
I hope in the future, I will be able to actually enjoy my job because it's part of my daily life. Imagine getting stuck in the same routine and you hated it, that's like double the amount of hatred.

Ah well, headed to the night noodle market this time because I wanted to try Black Star Pastry's awesome watermelon cake! Thought we could only fly to sydney to get it but yesssss, this time finally arrived in Melbourne for like 2 weeks muahaha



Headed back to grab gongchaaaaa.
Should totally be their loyal customers.

20151115

went to visit the cousins and uncle because i wanted to discuss with uncle regarding on the arrangements of my family's arrival!

though, i didn't expect my uncle to ask me to head out for coffee to discuss more about it OUCH
cringing moment but i managed to handle it.
Kinda awkward but just smile and wave ahahahha
Hope it will all go according to plan!

....

"习惯孤单就好了,习惯了就不孤单了。"

Don't you think it's funny like the people that you consider hanging out on daily basis or most frequent might not be the one that you're most comfortable with? 
Or is it just me?
I shouldn't felt this way if we are close friends tho no? 
Not to say they are not nice. They are.
It's just me. 
So yeah, this quote meant a lot to me. 
Never depend anyone for your happiness.
Eventually everyone will have their own life to live. 
Once they have their partner around, I don't think it'll be the same anymore. That refers to me too. Because obviously you wanted to prioritize your time on the other half as time left is so little. And then, you got less prioritized on your friends and boom, sooner or later, you're neglected. Then forgotten at some point. End of story. 

So I decided to be independent because I can be happy on my own depending on neither people. 
Surroundings can make me happy. Like the little things. 
Friendly baristas, happy dogs, good book, good weather and how can I forget about... GOOD FOOD? 

Enough of ranting. Omg that made me feel so much better.

20151116

Checked out Gekkazan @ GPO for lunch.


...

It's nice having someone to wait for you after you finished work and even better with Macca's fries.
Thank you :)


20151117

Eastland Christmas shopping with Ric!


20151118

Coffee @ Darling Cafe.




He's always up and insist of walking me home.
I'm very grateful.

20151119

Met up with my favorite boys Ric and Jonny!
Had brunch at Seven Seeds.



...

Christmas Shopping again but didn't see anything fancy bleh
OMG I'm exhausted I swear.

Been working five days straight since NEVER ahahah
Or maybe few years ago but omg, I couldn't stay awake even after having 2 cups of coffee.

I am THAT tired.
So glad that I'm having my rest tomorrow.


20151120

TGIF!
walked around the city ... again LOL
Then to Mr. Miyagi. No doubt about the Fried Chicken. It's sooo good.



Not forgetting the tataki too :)

20151121

Brunch @ Lux Foundry.



It seemed to be gloomy at the start but after finishing our food and stepping out of the cafe. it's all sunny. OMG Melbourne.

Then randomly decided to go to Doncaster shopping mall.
Trust me, the bus trip wasn't fun at all bleh.
Making me all uncomfy.

Grabbed my early dinner @ Dainty Sichuan Express.

...

Checked out Inside Out at night.
Guess what, I cried ahaha
No surprise tho. One is never too old for Pixar films.

20151122

Typical Sunday.
And I choose to appreciate the sunshine so I decided to head out to grab a cup of coffee @ SOS cafe. Newly opened.
& watching all the graduation photos on Facebook.
Thinking if I didn't choose to come to RMIT, I would have graduated by now and wondering what would my life been if I was still back there. Hmmmmmmmmm

One thing for sure is that I wouldn't be as grateful of the life I am having right now.
Truly blessed.

20151123

Ugh work later on.
But first, enjoy the Monday morning.

Headed off to brunch because I was really hungry.
This time to From On High.
OMG it did live up to my expectations.




Took a stroll in the park nearby and played around with this sausage dog ahaha
She's super cute and cheeky.
She scratched my leg and quickly ran off and then came back again to play around nawwww

And of course, I couldn't resist tsukiji so I got my sashimi craving fixed!

...

After work and yasssss, get my shift off earlier.
Got my gongcha craving fixed and supper.

20151124

Have to wake up early to do laundry blehhh
Grabbed a coffee @ SOS cafe again.

...

Strolling through Facebook seeing the wedding video of a former friend.
OMG she's married. Same age as me tho.

Ah well.

& somehow got me thinking about the past, if I was back there and still hung out with her, I would be one of her bridesmaid but nah, it's not happening.

Lost touch for almost 5 years now. Seemed like eternity to be honest.

...

Guess that's what's gonna happen to me if I just stayed at home with my laptop, I tend to look back to the past.
Am I still lingered to those moments?
Am I truly over everything?

Somehow the bits and pieces still haunt me.
But I am sure that, my life right now is also what I truly wanted.
Perhaps having not too many friends will do good for me.
So I can escaped from the fact that I need no reason to get more homesick.
If it makes sense.

It is pretty funny how we have different personalities when it comes to different social media platforms.
Like Instagram I'm trying to show off the foodie life or artsy life I'm having.
Facebook is where I tried to stay low key but show off once in awhile.
Twitter is the platform where I share my quirky side or my emotions.
Here, blogspot, is an actual diary of almost everything, the happier side the emotional side, bitchy side, whiny side blablabla. That's because I know not many people will read it from here or maybe just strangers. Or YOU, yes you who is stalking me, thank you for wanting to keep yourself updated about my lame life.
Or screw you for judging me if you're.

Sorry, I am just that lifeless right now. It's either work or catching up with friends. That's my life. I actually love it.

It's just so different from anything before.

AND FUCK, family will be around in less than 3 weeks I would say holy shit.

20151125

Awesome catch up with the cousins!

Brunch @ Denise the Menace > Cakes @ Beatrix > Naked for Satan > Dainty Sichuan Hotpot








20151126

Finally checked out 580 bench :)
Butter Bing cookie was awesome mannnn


Overheard that they have to sell at least 2000 cups of coffee just to cover the rent.
Tough life.


20151127

TGIF OMG

Caught up with Jane and JB @ Eden's Backyard.



well, at first we got distracted by stranger with a weird question.
"2 is company, 3 is a crowd, what's 4 and 5?"

Troll. I didn't realized that I missed our stop.
But in the mean time, me and JB were trying hard to answer his question haha
Anyway, after multiple times of guessing, the answer was 9 LOLOL

Ah well.
It's true what he said about us thinking too much. It was actually just a simple answer.

...

Got home after and watched Stanford Prison Experiment.
Reminiscing on college days. It was one of the most famous psychology experiment which emphasized on the abuse of power.

And people's capability of hurting even though they didn't intend to.


20151128

Saturday brunch @ Ascot Food Store.
FINALLEH.

Love the pork belly. The skin was crispy but the belly itself is soft enough.



Ended up cooking lotus root soup because I was craving for it!

...

Took a walk around Yarra River then stop by Misty's to get my curly fries craving fixed.

Days like this are just amazing :)

20151129

Typical Sunday.
Skyped with le familia.

Counting down in 2 weeks time!

...

Ugh.
It's annoying man. I don't get why someone can be that ironic though.
Gave that person suggestions then that person complaint and talking crap.
But after a few weeks, you see them "using" your suggestions.
Like what the fuck are you thinking really?

I don't usually get pissed off at this kind of stuff, but dude, it happened more than twice i reckon.
Fucking irritating.

ARGH.
I wonder how long can I tolerate.
Not once that person even thanked you sincerely.

Also, why bother starting a conversation and not making effort on making that conversation going.
Seriously, what the fuck.
I really don't know how to deal.
Someone tell me howwww. why do I have to deal with this tho?
UGHHHHH

FUCK.


20151130

Cherry Picking with Grace and JB.





Breakfast @ The Food Republic before our journey starts.
It was just alright.



20151201

Finally tried out Everyday Coffee @ Collingwood and it was awesome!


...

Christmas shopping again.
Got a bag from Colette from my mum. Cross fingers hoping she'll like it!

It's time to give back :)

My goodness it's December already.

Till then xx.



Comments