I need too many getaways;

"When someone makes you the happiest person and the saddest person at the same time, thats when its real. Thats when its worth something."

20150703

Had my afternoon tea.
That was a really gooood Pavlova and sipping on my Lady Grey.



Went to 1000 steps and well, we were having the most inappropriate outfit and we walked for like 10 steps and U-turned bahahah

..........

Talked about the future a little.
Didn't expect to have tears in my eyes. Guess it does mean aloooot to me.

.........

Had dinner @ Blossom Thai.
Pretty high class Thai place. Talked shit and I swear the group next to us might think we are retarded heh

20150704

Brunch @ Cafe Gaia.
I am there to check out the pretty waitresses again :P

.......

Well, it wasn't fun at all right after.
Fucking sucks.
Swear I don't wanna work on Saturdays anymore. I will need to rush and it's no fun being late all the time because of the dumb trains which doesn't run frequently on weekends .________.

20150705

Met up with Denise for brunch @ Breakfast Thieves!

While we were on the tram, this guy is the most enthusiastic driver I've ever seen so far! He gave all the information for most of the stops. AMAZING

Wanted to try something different from the menu but I ended up picking Mr Benedict instead.

Though, I kinda embarrassed myself with my knife handling skill. Blame the toast alright because it was pretty hard to cut LOL

Then to Prahran.

Ah well... Still have no motivation to pack for Gold Coast at all LOL

20150706



Dimsum craving fixed! @ The Glen


20150707 - 20150712

Gold Coast.

Well, 5 days of continuous theme park madness!
Loving the area.
Totally underestimated the weather even though it was much temperature was much higher than Melbourne's but I am glad that I am able to wear summer clothes for a few days.

Day 1.

After we arrived, straight gotten ourselves ready to Sea World!

The sea lion show and dolphin shows are amazing!

Conquered the first roller coaster ride after sooo loooong and finally seen Polar Bear!






Day 2: Movie World.


Such good weather!

Conquered the rides! Though is a pain having to wait for average an hour for 3 minutes thrill ride -___-
Superman was fucking scary tho!

Day 3: Wet n' Wild!

It's not easy wearing a bikini during winter. Freeze my ass off ugh


Day 4: Dream World



Day 5: White Water World. (interconnected with dream world)


Last day: Surfer's Paradise


20150713

Caught up with SiewErn & Lily @ Three Bags Full > LuxBite.

Nice seeing them again even though it's just a short one.




20150714


Mornington with the cousins!

Breakfast at Top Paddock and off we go!
Finally broke my curse for not driving for a year and a half. Still pretty steady i would say :P

It felt so different because of the speed limit and strict road rules.
UGH. Anyhow, drove for an hour and a half to hot spring and later on the cape schanck!
THAT VIEW THO.


20150718



Pork Belly @ Patch Cafe.
Paleo friendly too.

20150719

Ugh.
Telling it to my sister is already a pain in the ass omg.
Let alone telling my mum about it. Why can't my family be cool for once. By cool, i mean like open kinda cool.

SIGHHHH

Really hate it. See. That's why I am the person that I am right now. Like I am happy with what I have right now it's just hard to share it because people doesn't think the same.

Fuck.

20150720

Catch the sunset @ Mordialloc.



20150724

So it was fun. At first had coffee @ Earthly Pleasures then to sushi express!

Walked the dogs but the dogs were really naughty.

Catch Ant-Man at night. It was gooood! Paul Rudd can never age can he?!


20150725

Brunch @ Friends on the Hill.

Window shopped. But didn't end up getting anything. *typical*

Went to get my pho craving fixed!


20150726

"I never knew I could meet someone that can mean so much to me at such age." :')

.....

I felt like a douche sometimes.
Took things for granted.

20150727



Shrine of Remembrance revisited!


20150728

Lunch before class @ Menya Sandaime



Then...

Ant Man with JB @ Lido Cinemas.


20150729




Scones & tea @ Fancy Nance!
Saw Adriana Zumbo in the house tho.

20150730

Boring practical and we tried out Tina's noodle kitchen!



It's funny seeing friends sweating and struggling with their spicy noodle hehe


20150731

Frankston Exploration today!

Then movie night @ Crown.

Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation is amazingggg

20150801

Drugstore Espresso for brunch then searching for WiFi router ugh

Hate it when there's a sudden change of events pfft.

20150802

Hate that feeling for not being able to compromise.
It's so hard to juggle between two.

Well, I know other people can manage it but it's just me, I am not a group type of person.

Note to self: If I can't change this bad habit of mine, everything will start to drift apart.
Everyone else will forget about hanging out with you.
Is that what i really want? I guess not.

That feeling sucks. SUCKS SO BAD.

20150803



Had coffee @ Franklin Windsor.

20150804

Thai style lunch in Melbourne @ Middle Fish.
Had rice in soup and thai style coffee.

mmmmmmmmmm



20150805

Met up with kaiyen & her bf!
Glad that I felt comfortable being a lightbulb. Nice talking to people that I have not seen in awhile.

So I brought them to brunch @ Hammer & Tong. Omg it's been a year.

Ordered the Pollywaffle and it was amazing!



Walked around fitzroy and went straight home after.




20150806

Boring Thursdayyy. Class and work after bleughhh

20150807

Brunch again with kaiyen!

Mart 130. It's been too looooong. Ordered the special aka Belgium style waffle and I ate it clean!




Head to DFO after because they wanted to shop.

.........

Had a quiet night in.
Nice talking to the family and never felt so much warmth in a house for so long!

20150808

Off we go to Healesville!
Just because I miss Innocent Bystander. The moscato was the BEST. Love it too much. Ordered a few tapas and had a little talk.





Relieved that I get to hear what I always wanted.

.........

Headed to Yarra Valley Chocolatier after.
Crowded as they're having this chocolate festival but unfortunately it's fully booked! :(
Though I did order a hot chocolate and pavlova.





It was good for the gloomy weather!

..........

Venture to Docklands after we got back and couldn't find the destination LOL

So we get gongcha after instead HAHA


20150809

Went to do a little QVM shopping because I was trying to save money.

Did realized this year I didn't eat out as much compared to last year hmm.

Guess I didn't have much time to do so or too broke to do so LOL.
Ah life.

20150812

Rustica Sourdough and had a goooood talk with JB.



Ah well, few more people to go and I am settled! (i think)

........

Went to middle fish for dinner and someone couldn't handle spicy curry ahaha
The waiter asked how's the food, and he said it was great but spicy. The waiter checked what he ordered and told him that Southern Thai loved their food really spicy and Northern Thais couldn't even handle it so him able to eat makes him a .... LEGEND
OMG laughed my ass off aahahah

..............

Till then xx

Haven't been updating in awhile.
Not sure it's because I less embrace my life here or just an excuse for being lazy (which I shouldn't be at all)
It's crazy how now it's August yet the very last semester of my student life ever. Felt really shit because there's less enjoyment marching myself to the exact adulthood which I had never pictured myself being one at all.
Really hate this feeling of growing up.
Having to deal with complex situations and not just one connection but have to be able to compromise with all of them.
Ah well.

What happened to less ranting, waiyan?


Comments