Effort is a two way street;

"I wish I could throw off the thoughts which poison my happiness. And yet I take a kind of pleasure in indulging them.” — Frederic Chopin



20150220





Bowery to Williamsburg > ACMI > Docklands > Hortus x Seven Seeds > Library @ The Dock > Harbour Town Shopping Centre > St Kilda Beach > Parlour Diner > The Theory of Everything @ Village Cinemas Jam Factory.

Super productive day I swear!


20150221

Went to Pope Joan in the morning, then Brunswick East Project for Nutella Milkshake.
Princes Park right after.

..........


White Night Festival. It's a nice festival but I just hate the massive crowd you see.
By massive, I mean MASSIVE. Never have I seen such massive crowd ever.
I decided to give it a go this year but I did it at the rather-not-so-mainstream timing instead.
I remember after work, I saw the tram passed by almost exploding because of the crowd in it LOL
Then I took the train instead, still, there's no place to stand. And people with odor oh nooooo
After work, I took a nap, and met up with JB around 2.30am and off we go.

Alooot of tourists and random people still. I am surprised.

There's this weirdo at flinders lane, I knew he was going to do something so I just sort of distance myself. But I didn't see this coming at all.
He stomped the ground, and said "ni hao!" ; out loud. WTFFFF

Stayed up till it's over, catch the sunrise from Birrarung Maur. It's been way too looooong.








20150222

Dinner @ Laksa King because I was craving with the CNY dishes.
And hell yeah, I finally had lou sang!





And spontaneously, had pancake as supper right after.

20150223

Supposed to go cycling but plan failed. So I met up with my long lost high school friends instead.
Went Krimper for brunch then La Belle Miette and also, BBB!




Bla bla bla.

Had work right after which sucks too.

But spontaneously went to Joomak right after.
Though, it's pretty sad that it's the last ever spontaneous hang out.
Didn't see this coming but it was great fun after all.

20150224

Met up in the morning.
Headed to Dukes > LBSS > Ikea > I Love Pho 264 > Fitzroy Gardens

Can't believe this will be the last hang out with my new buddy.
Safe trip though!

Aaaaaand work at night zz

But I had Macca's after work and great fun.
It does feel pretty awesome to have people to hang out with spontaneously because that's what I am.
I don't plan early. Ever.
And the best part was, those people are okay with it too.

20150225

Goddamn it, I still havent start packing. And I am not even panicking. WTF

Anyhow, met up with Ric after soooo looong!
It's really nice whenever I hang out with him. Get to talk shit and yeah, it's really nice to see your old buddies. Talking about the good old days and what's going on with their lives.

Headed to Two Birds One Stone then movie at Jam Factory.
Kingsman is such a good movie!



20150226

From Belgrave > General Food Store > Emerald Library > Elephant Rock > Emerald Lake Park > Sassafras > Westfield Knox City





...........

Cafe Bangkok > South Melbourne Night Market > Penang Road

20150227

Finally collected my keys for my new place.
And I am still not done with my packing tsk

After collecting my keys, went over to Balaclava.

Had brunch @ Batch Espresso



Then walked all over bla bla bla.
Then ended up at Trippy Taco!



Doesn't feel like a Friday and it's the last ever Friday of my summer break; also, last Friday of February.
Fuck, so not looking forward to the new semester. Bummer.
Anyhow, did my last ever laundry at my current place though.

And , fucking hell, it always happened whenever I am leaving that place, there's always some reason for making me feel bad for leaving.
Apparently, there's this really good looking hunk at the communal room when I headed myself to the laundrette.
Fuck.
We exchange like a million times of eye contacts but sigh.
Too late man, too late.

Managed to talk to him for a sentence though.
Don't think I'll ever see him again.
There you go sucker.
Another reason for you to feel bad about yourself!

20150228

Effort is a two way street ya know.
I'm tired of doing all the work and getting no shit in return. It's so unfair.

Apparently, I saw Hong Jin Bao at my workplace that day.
I was told by my colleague there'll be a celebrity coming over and yeah, he's a fan of this restaurant though. Been here for about 4 times.
Well, I am not that into him so I didn't stay back to take a picture LOL

And it's been awhile since I've walked under the rain.

FUCK.
Still not settled with the moving. TSK


Till then xx.
I AM SO NOT READY FOR UNI. NEVER WILL.
Fucking final year.
Getting old, like really. 

Comments