A pain that speaks the truth;

Don't worry. The quote wasn't resembling anything bad. Just a quote that I love from the recent anime that I just finished. Updates below!


20141101

Started off with a dull morning.
I picked the wrong timing to buy weekly groceries from Queen Victoria Market. When I was on my way walking there, there's sudden shower and crazy wind ._______. UGHHH
It's so crowded as usual. 

Skyped with my mum and sis in the afternoon because it's been awhile!
Haven't heard from my mum since she left for Sydney hmm.
I texted her on whatsapp but she ignored me lolol. Cool mum is too cool hahaha. 
Chatted with both of them just made me feel both happy and sad though. 
Happy in a sense that their smile and all the convos that we had made me feel like I was back home but the sad part was not being able to be at home physically with them. I know it's going to be a long time to see them again. 
Hang in there!

I was pretty satisfied with my work position that day but I was switched to take away section all of a sudden wtf.
Hate it so much when you are being the "annoying" one because I was really new to the system and everyone else is busy at the same time so there's no one that can rescue me from this disaster fml.
Really hate it.
Ugh. But thank goodness after that I was used to it, still, I didn't enjoy it at all. 
Spelled the guy's name Bryne into Barne .______. When I apologized to him, & he was kind enough to say that's alright because he's used to it HAHA

I was blaming myself for having hopes all over again. I just wouldn't learn from anything would I?
Somehow yesterday night was pretty hurtful in a way. 
Not sure why but it just saddens me. Looking at the mirror and not sure who am I looking at. 
Replaying Reflection by Christina Aguilera all over in my mind. 
Really hate myself for being this way. Every time a single incident that enlightens me, will somehow gave me the chance to hope, and the very next day, it will crush me real hard because in the end, there's no way that will come true. NO. FREAKING. WAY. WAI. YAN. 
DEAL WITH IT. Fuck.


20141102

Wasn't a pleasant day either.
Got the position that I dislike.
Sigh.

I was just so not in the mood and I got such sucky position while stuck in a section with people that kinda stressed me out.
I feel bad though when those customers are kind enough to offer to help me grab the drinks from the trays :/
Even customers are easier to deal with. Isn't it ironic?

At night, I got obsessed with all the anime openings all over again.
The ones that gave the most impact were the soundtracks from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles.


20141103

Met up with JB in the afternoon to get some shit done.
Two more freaking days till the very first paper!
Grabbed coffee @ Brown Bagels and apparently there's the Melbourne Cup parade going on but I didn't get to check it out.


Cried so hard because Yusuke died :'( . But revived again for the next episode lollll.
I still have like 20+ episodes to go till the end of this anime.
Fast ain't I? Then I get depressed all over again ugh.


20141104

Melbourne Cup day!
The streets are super quiet though.
Had brunch and bla bla bla.
Went over to the library to study for a bit.
I've no idea why I got like real short attention span. Freaking bad habit >:(
And damn, I am still slacking even when there's like 13 hours left.
OHGODWHY WAIYAN. Freaking idiot.
Not sure if I am too calm or what tsk.


20141105

Struggling with Food Preservation exam.
It's been awhile since I had insufficient sleep and such miserable hours haha.


20141106

Was so anxious about Protein exam oh myyy.
I remember the day before I was killed by how tough were the questions.
I swear I can feel a stab in the heart when I look at the questions and my mind went blank right after.
I couldn't answer a single shit.
I was scolding myself for not having a good time management.

BUT...

God bless me!
Right after I sat myself down in the exam hall, I used the reading time to read on the questions and I was so glad!
I know I won't fail for sure.
You've no idea how grateful I am omggggg.
Really thank you, Frank (le lecturer) :')

Anyhow, spare a little treat for myself after stressing myself out the whole freaking morning worrying how am I going to die on this.
Heh.

Finished up Yu Yu Hakusho.
Can't believe it's been three weeks since I started my marathon and it has come to an end.
I've no idea it gave me such great impact now.
The story lines are just amazing. The bromance between Yusuke and Kuwabara tops everything really. I swear every time each of them having a hard time, they'll support each other by insulting each other followed by touching words.
I guessed that's what REAL friendship is. I was hoping to have such friendship but despite the circumstances that they have been through during the plot, nah HAHA.

Every death of the great villain, there's a great story behind it.
It's not like most of the movies, those villains did all those murder or killing with their mind all fucked up. But Yu Yu Hakusho, the villains that does all of that has a apparent soft and wise side of his. I know other movies are that way, but i didn't expect yu yu hakusho to have such twist too.
What hit me real hard was Toguro & Sensui's death.
I was just really surprised they had a whole episode just explaining all the reasons along with the humanity that made me question all over about life (deep huh?)
& I cried every time because it's just as depressing.

And fuck, I was so unwillingly to check out the last episode because I don't want it to be over!
But I did in the end. Sigh.
Was just really sad all along. All those OST. I can say that it's a real great soundtrack. Even though I can predict which soundtrack will appear at which kind of scene, it still gets me all the time.

Thank you, Yu Yu Hakusho.
For enlightening me up in some sort of way.
Reliving my childhood but this time with a much wiser mind and open brain to understand what's the story is all about and I gained lessons from it. Not just the ka-powww and multiple punches that I remembered when I was younger. Oh well.
If only, it's more than 112 episodes sigh.

Shall find another anime to replace my post-yu-yu-hakusho-blue.
I am so glad that I have a place to rant about this hahaha. Talking to myself is pretty fun!

Soundtracks that I wanna share!

1. This one is really saddening. It's the sad sad soundtrack but with all them feels. Depressing hearing it :/ Real melancholic.



2. This one is pretty sad in a way too. But to a much better memory <3


3. Favorite Track. 



4.. Favorite of all time. Ending scene that made me realize it' all over, it's time to move on.



AHHHHHH. It just saddens me all over again.
I am really weird. That I've to admit.
Caught up with all the old animes all over again and now even having reruns hmm.
This I didn't see it coming at all.



20141107

TGIF!
After so loooong. Finally had brunch as my reward for the week.
Walked from Richmond to South Yarra then to Prahran and later on, Windsor.
Catch up with the second part of LOTR: The Two Towers.
I am sorry to say it was my least favorite among the trilogy but it still amazeballs alright.
It's just I am not really keen on the city of Rohan. It's kinda boring.
But appearances of treebeards (the talking/moving tree) is seriously the interesting part (to me!)

The favorite quote I love from this movie is what Samwise said to Frodo.
It's touching :')

Sam: I know. It's all wrong. By rights we shouldn't even be here. But we are. It's like in the great stories, Mr. Frodo. The ones that really mattered. Full of darkness and danger, they were. And sometimes you didn't want to know the end. Because how could the end be happy? How could the world go back to the way it was when so much bad had happened? But in the end, it's only a passing thing, this shadow. Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. And when the sun shines it will shine out the clearer. Those were the stories that stayed with you. That meant something, even if you were too small to understand why. But I think, Mr. Frodo, I do understand. I know now. Folk in those stories had lots of chances of turning back, only they didn't. They kept going. Because they were holding on to something.
Frodo: What are we holding onto, Sam?
Sam: That there's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for.
Credits to IMDB.

Till then xx.

Comments