Salon de Sushi | 20140916



Close up version.


I still remember that day me and my friend were trying to hunt down a place to snack on and we passed by this place name Salon de Sushi.
I swear I was extremely surprised when I stepped into this restaurant.
I never would have expect such creative concept and it certainly got me interested right away.
With such wide range of sushis on the shelves that are on display and also you can pick from the menu, looking at the word "sashimis" just made me hungry already.

All you need to do is (1) grab one of the tray >  (2) pick the sushis (or even drinks!) that you desire from the shelf > (3) order if you want anything extra > (4) pay up :D

Mine was the Salmon Complete box set.
With all the different type of sushis and I can taste the freshness of the salmon yo.
How can I not love this place.

Anyway they do delivery as well!
Will definitely drop by again if time allows.

Salon de Sushi on Urbanspoon

Till then xx.

Comments