Fandango.








 A cafe which locates the same row as Auction Rooms. Ah, North Melbourne has a lot of cafes and they're all just a few steps away from each other. This is another one that I have been wanting to try for long. 

Sadly the mocha wasn't my type. 
The chocolaty-o-meter for it is 3/10. I had to add two tablespoon of sugars though.

But, for me, the highlight of this place is the Pancakes! They're to die for.
It's really pretty to be eaten.
Love how they stacked the pancakes and the amount of honey that they give is too generous seriously. I add on bacon as well for 4 dollars and it's worth it! Both sweet and savory craving satisfied. Not to mention the cream cheese that blend in well with the strawberries. It tasted like yogurt to me which is a good news for me as I am not a big fan of cheese either.
Not to mention there's rhubarb hidden within the cream cheese too!

Oh, I was so bloated after I was done with the dish.

Fandango on Urbanspoon


Till then xx.

Comments