Because sometimes the truth isn't good enough;

You'll soon be able to find out what's up with the blog title.

20141006

1. First thing first, hello Monday! Yours truly did it again. Studying last minute but this time having the worse time of her life because I printed out my lecture notes too small within the margin and not just that, not being able to study the notes during the lecture due to minimal light exposure wtf hahahaha. KARMA

2. After the test, went to a cafe to chill and talk. So I suggested Raw Trader but it wasn't open on Monday so we went to Short Stop. It was pretty cosy and lovely interior deco! What caught my eyes were the doughnuts! Craving for sweet stuff and its affordable heh. So I ordered the Earl Gey & Rose. It was good! And when they were about to close the shop, they give away free doughnuts for us and i get to try the red velvet! I LOVE IT. But the guys don't. Pfft.




3. Skyped with le family! I can see that mum is excited too heh. Counting down in 4 more days :DDD. It's really nice to see her smile non stop and us mother-daughter duo talking and laughing about stuff. Awww. And sister, it's been awhile since I cracked up and laughed for almost 15 minutes just for some nonsense which is really lame. It wasn't even funny but I just laugh out of the blue when she mentioned about my aunt having some chicks (not hot chicks but the chicken's chicks) and I just started laughing over and over until she got fed up. Great, she joined my laughing campaign too ahahahhaha. Omg I am lame.

20141007

4. Woke up around 6 plus because it's been awhile since I had breakfast with my cousins. Met up at their place and had lots of laughter and shit. Really glad to have them as my backbones.
& we met a furry dog before we part ways.

With one of the twin!


5. Got home and I checked my mail box with 3 parcels that I have to collect woo! & the one that I like the most and been waiting for a month was:


 *screams out loud* + *dancing around* IT'S THE LEGOLAS POSTER WITH ORLANDO BLOOM ORLY'S SIGNATURE OMGGGG. It was signed "WaiYan, Best Wishes *signature* OMGGGGGGG. It was totally worth it T______________T . And his handwriting is gorgeous. Just like how he look! LOL.

6. Went to the Scientific Skills lecture for fun wtf. So this time I walked to the Axil Coffee Roasters @ Flinders Lane CBD before going into the lecture. Oh my. It was really good!



7. Batman: The Dark Knight.
This one contains spoilers for sure. I know this movie is like a freaking looong time ago, but if you haven't watch it, or you plan to watch it too now but you hate spoilers, just click the "x" button on your top right corner.
This is going to be a loooong point because it is a Christopher Nolan appreciation post again haha. At least half of it :P Just finished the Dark Knight & fucking hell, it was amazing as usual. Christopher Nolan can never fail me seriously. Funny how I am watching backwards LOL. Because The Dark Knight Rises was the first batman trilogy that I watched. I've always heard people praising how good Dark Knight was and I never had the kick to watch it myself. And finally I did today! I am so glad. Come to think of it, I have no idea why am I loving all of these movies now but not before. Hmm. Anyway, good thing that I was not too late to start. Really looking forward to Christopher Nolan's upcoming movie this year called Interstellar! I know he won't fail!

  • So back to what I think about The Dark Knight. Well, I was surprised that it actually contained some pretty funny elements LOL. Like there's a scene when batman was trying to hunt Joker down in the middle of the movie, there's two kids playing some shooting and they were surprised that there's an actual explosion after they were "aiming" with their hand guns or whatever you call that HAHA. Wtf.
  • And woah. The beginning of the movie. Seriously the whole thing is just climax all the way. 
  • You can never miss out Heath Ledger while talking about The Dark Knight. I still remember 5 years ago, knowing about his death via the newspaper entertainment section, saw pretty alot of compliments regarding to his act in The Dark Knight as The Joker. Today, finally I get to witness it with my own eyes. I bet there's no one that can complain about his performance because you just CAN'T. Not a single flaw. Not to say imma pro critic but seriously, all of the scenes, it's just intimidating. He manage to make himself look as psychotic, as desperate and people actually have no idea how hard he worked just to portray this role perfectly. Christopher Nolan knew he'll be perfect for this role way before he created the script for The Joker (I read it from some trivia) & Heath actually locked himself somewhere just to study his role and master it. See how dedicated he was?! OH MY. Damn. He deserve so much credit that he's deserving. It's just sad to see such great and talented actor just passed away. Sigh, I know I am way too late to say this but Heath, you're truly talented! I am sure everybody who watched The Dark Knight will say the same thing. And oh, he's from Perth, Australia! Shocking right? 
  • If you are a big fan and there's quite a lot of trivias that you deserve to know :D The link is here.
  • And of course, the quotes from the movie! Especially the ending quote, which leads to the title of this second trilogy. Christopher Nolan you genius! 

Gordon:
Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now, so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it, because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a Dark Knight.
Joker: You know what I've noticed? Nobody panics when things go "according to plan". Even if the plan is horrifying. If, tomorrow, I tell the press that, like, a gang banger will get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics, because it's all "part of the plan". But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everyone loses their minds!
Batman/Bruce Wayne:
Sometimes the truth isn't good enough. Sometimes people deserve more. Sometimes people deserve, to have their faith rewarded.

  • HANS ZIMMER. You the god of soundtracks! I mentioned this for like a billion times I know. But still, you are! *hands down*  
Alright enough talking about Dark Knight. Not to say that other actors didnt do well. I love Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart etc etc. It's just that Heath stands out among the crowd and he's worth mentioning here LOL. But still, they deserve some credits for being a part in this movie too! OH SHIT. How can I forget about Morgan Freeman too hahaha. The Dark Knight is just another perfect movie from Christopher Nolan. END OF STORY FULLSTOP. I am thankful for being able to watch movies like this. I do appreciate it.

20141008

8. Nothing really happened today. Volunteered for the Mental Health Week and didn't enjoy it as much. Sigh. Not sure if it's the gloomy weather that affect my mood as well.

9. Received an email from my mum regarding to her plane flight. And the end of the email she wrote "See you soon. Love, mum." It certainly did cheered me up. Really looking forward to see you mum!

10. Today at work was pretty fun! Love the customers that interacted with me today hehe. They're all cheeky and youngsters. There's one group that I particularly enjoyed ordering from them. Hope to see them around if possible! Hope you enjoyed my hospitality guys! And oh, I got tickled by a random customer because I didn't get him a seat LOL .____. Didn't see that coming at all.
Damn. Because of work, I missed the chance to check out the lunar eclipse. and also on my way back home, there's two dudes making out when taking the escalator. Wow bro wow. 

Comments