anime;

What draws me back to the anime world?

I think that was 4 days ago, when I was having a sleepover at my cousins' place. I was scrolling videos using JC's ipad and I have no idea why did I searched for Chobits opening theme song & the rest is what's going on right now..

We were having fun singing along to all the anime opening themes that we knew for more than 7 years ago and it goes on for almost an hour before we went to sleep HAHA Good old times :')

Don't be surprised if I doesn't seem like that kind of girl.
I used to have that anime craze phase when I was 14 maybe? All thanks to my cousins and mostly because of peer influence I guess? I was pretty close to my cousin brother and he will introduce me and the other cousins of the animes that are worth watching.
Plus, the local national channel had quite a number of animes as well and I remember waking up early in the morning, just to catch up with all of the episodes LOL. Oh my goodness. Those were the good times seriously.

My very first anime would be Digimon I guess? And the actual anime that leads to the rest was none other than Yu Yu Hakusho!


And yeap, I am having my Yu Yu Hakusho episodes rerun right now LOL. Hopeless.
Funny how I don't really remember the story line but I actually enjoyed it right now.
Yusuke x Kuwabara bromance :')

& I have a whole list of anime theme songs that I love from the 2000s. Will update myself soon on a new blog post. Those feelings just keep crawling back. & I am glad having this part of my childhood that's worth keeping. 

Till then xx

Comments