Three Bags Full | 20140827









I'm back with Three Bags Full this time.
Took the train towards North Richmond station and a short walk towards Nicholson street lays a pretty spacious looking cafe at the corner of the street.
Manage to get ourselves a seat by the window and yay, loving the sun that keeps us warm.
It was around lunch time so we were able to order from the lunch menu.
But the Wagyu beef burger was the special for that day.

I rate the mocha 7/10 according to the chocolaty-o-meter heh.
And plus one for the marshmallow! Love it when cafes served mocha with marshmallows or other condiments that goes well with it.

The service was pretty quick.
I waited for ten minutes for the food to arrive and bam, I was surprised by the size of the burger!
I swear the beef patty was the best I ever had.
It was minced but in the mean time, JUICY.
I thought it was going to be dry from the way it looked but I was so wrong.

And oh, the juiciness is totally different from what I mentioned before about the burger in Trunk diner. Both patty had a different kind of texture but they nailed it somehow!

Thumbs up!
And the potato wedges on the side with the free ketchup.
How can I not fall in love with this?!

Was really happy with the portion and the great service!
I'll definitely come back for more :D

Three Bags Full on Urbanspoon

Till then xx.

Comments