3rd May: A day at Werribee


Belated blog post.
An adventurous and kiddy day at the Werribee Free Range Zoo.
Met up with the friends and took the Werribee train line; Transit using the bus and there we are!
All of us are students here, hence concession, which is 22AUD per person.

I'm too lazy.
So brace yourself with all the pictures!








Look at the clouds :3










Acting acting.


























"Look! The gorilla's butt!" *inside joke*




















































































"Sniff my butt you."

"I saw something in your butt hole boss."

"Mmm. Doesn't smell good."

"You failed me."

"Talk to the hand, homo sapiens."









Lunch @ Chatter Box Cafe. Which is pretty near the train station.

Mocha mocha.

Couldn't remember my dish's name.
But I was disappointed because it was too watery. 
It was a big portion though.
Very cozy cafe and it has a variety of pastries as well at the front counter.




Chatter Box Cafe on Urbanspoon

Till then xx.

Pardon me for the real lazy update.
It was two months ago so I couldn't really remember all the details but that day was really fun!
Filled with laughter and talking about the past during the 45 mins train ride back and forth.
Friends like them are hard to come by. 
Appreciate!


All I need is someone to hug.
Someone who really understands.

Comments