TGIF to the Max // Sucky Saturday

:')

This was by far one of the best Friday ever!
Had 3 papers back to back.
Not the part where I had Carbohydrate paper in the afternoon though. It was disastrous! But the fact that I get to enjoy the weekend after the freaking paper.
That means one more paper to go and I'm done with semester one.
But, guess what?

Instead of focusing on studying for the very last paper,
I choose to spend this very day to satisfy my craving of all time!

YONG TAUFUUUU.

So few days back, I suggested to my cousins about this yongtaufu place and this day has finally arrived!
Took the tram 57 from Elizabeth Street and around 20 minutes of journey, 
WE FOUND IT.

There's alot of Malaysian restaurants nearby as well. 
We will definitely come back for more!


The menu. Spot the hibiscus! So Malaysian :')


Me and my cousins were so happy checking out all the Malaysian foods from the menu.
Really indecisive because we wanted to eat everything!
There's Asam Laksa, Curry Laksa, Wah Tan Hor, Cendol, Ice Kacang, Kangkung Belacan & so much moreeee. I can go on babble out all of them but nah :P

I already decided to try their yong taufu so I've to stick to my plan :P
They have the recommended combinations of yong taufu in the menu but I prefer my own customized version so I went to the counter and pick 6 of the ingredients; JY did the same.
They let you pick the ingredients > choice of soup > noodles.
I ordered chicken base soup.
It's just weird eating yongtaufu with tomyam or curry (in my opinion) lol


JC chose Asam Laksa though.

And each table has a warm chinese tea for free. WEEEE

......

Finally, the food has arrived!
Jc's asam laksa.
Well, it's certainly Malaysian enough.
I still remember JC's expression after her first sip of the soup.
Literally, TEARS OF JOY.
Then me and JY tried too.
And both of us nodded our head at the same time.
It's very hard to find asam laksa in Melbourne but finally we found it here, at M Yong TauFu.
The portion is big too!
Of course it can't be comparable to the Penang's one but it's really good enough, especially in ang moh country. VERY VERY hard to find good spicy stuff k. 
Cannot complain too much if not I'll be dying out of hunger.
The spiciness was just right for the Malaysian's taste bud.
Not the weak kind of spicy.
LOVE IT.


Mine! 
I love the fried pork & prawn dumpling. 
Was not disappointed by the taste of the soup at all.
Not to mention, the fried bean curd has a real crispy texture.
If you're craving for yong taufu as much as I do, this place is recommended.



I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU!

....................

One does not stop simply after having one meal!
:D

So my cousins brought me to this froyo place call Yo-Chi.
JC is a big fan of froyo but JY is not HAHA.
Funny twins.

.

..

When I entered, the place is super crowded even if it's 10 pm.
Not bad lolol. Guess all the students decided to take a break from studies by having frozen yogurt instead of going wild on a Friday night.

JC's
Caramel syrup with cookies and etc etc

Mine.
Mixed Berry + Signature Tart Frozen Yogurt.
Topped with passionfruit syrup and all the fruits.
Mad love for the strawberries and mango jelly thingy.
According to my cousins, I'm healthy :DD


It's a self serve area where you get to pick your own frozen yogurt & choose your own toppings.
The range of toppings are WOAH.
From fruits to syrup like caramel or chocolate, and not to mention all the cookies etc etc etc.

I remember back in Malaysia when I was trying out my first Fro-Yo at some Fro-Yo place, if i took the same amount just like the picture above, it'll definitely be more than RM15.

But this time, nope!
I was so anxious about the price when I realized how much toppings I had (I got super excited and I forgot that the price is according to the weight of the Fro-Yo D:).
Mine was only 8AUD. If it's not converted to RM, it's freaking cheap ok!



................

My Friday doesn't just end like that.
We had a third round supper!
But since everywhere is fully booked so we had take away fried chickens with red wine LOL

AND THE ICE CREAM.
Woo.

So after having my third round of meal, I quickly rushed here and there to get my things packed because I totally forgot about the Spain match was actually today as I wanted to bunk at JB's place to watch the match!
I mistaken Saturday's 5am as Sunday's 5am ._______.
That means I am going to have 24 hours of no-sleep-day.
UGH.

With cozy blanket and big screen tv woot woot.

And no I don't really wanna talk about the match anymore.
It's just sad,


</3

More sad after looking at Casillas' face and all the Spainish supporters' face.
UGHHHH
So grumpy that I couldn't even put it in words.
Not really a grumpy person but this match is just ....
Imagine how dreadful to watch this match.
Everything changes after the second half.
I blame the rain.
Everything started to change after the rain happened on the second half *still living in denial*
Or when Torres had being substituted into the match :x .
It's ok you still very handsome, Torres.

Better get things work man, Spain.
It's not over yet!
But really, Netherlands left everyone jaw drop this morning.

On the other hand,
RVP & Nicky Romero freaking look alike.
From Toovia.com

Both Dutch.
Superstar DJ vs Football Player.
k. 

...................................

Woke up around 3pm and tummy was growling like mad.
Grabbed lunch and craving for ice cream.
So I had Baskin Robbin's at Camberwell.
It's 4.70AUD per scoop :3


& in conjunction with FIFA they had this special flavor call Trio de Jainero
:D

Till then xx.


Comments