HIMYM: Mini Quote Collection for Keeping

Ted oh Ted. 
STAHP.
STAHP making me a cry baby T______T

I am currently on season 8.
And these two episodes are the most emotional ones in this season so far.
Loving Episode 11 & 12 : The Final Page.


No offence to those who favors Barney with Robin.
Even though the proposal was romantic, but he used Ted's weak spot as part of his plan.
HE'S EVIL!

I want my bestfriend to be happy and if Robin could mean happiness for you then, dear god, why help her go after another man? - Marshall
- Because she might still be in love with him! To not tell her, to not give her that chance, it's selfish. - Ted
- So be selfish. - Marshall
- I can't do that. - Ted
How can you not sympathize him :/ ?

& this scene:

The part when Ted encouraged Robin to be an ass of herself for the sake of love.
:'(

Y U SO NICE?


Eight years ago I made an ass of myself chasing after you and I made an ass of myself chasing after you a bunch of times since then. I have no regrets because it led me to something I wouldn't trade for the world, it led to you being my friend. So as your friend and a leading expert in the field of making an ass of yourself, I say to you, from the heart, get the hell out of this car. - Ted


Not forgetting, after the Barney and Robin's Engagement,
that Episode 13: Band or DJ was a heartache too.

Sigh.
TED.

The denial. All the flashbacks.
Everything, every moment spent with Robin.
It needs to be let go :(

I think anyone can relate to this situation.

Because you thought you were okay in letting her go but now that she's really gone, it hurts. - Lily

Kids, at that point in my life, I've been hurt quite a few times already...but when I saw that text message and found out Robin was engaged it was like (montage of hurtful scenes) times a million. - Future Ted


You can just let it go, and only when you do that it is really gone and you can move forward.
— Ted Mosby

And Robin is one hell of a lucky girl >:(

He must really love me. - Robin
He'd be crazy not to. - Ted

She's blindsided. 

..................

Lesson:
It's true. If you're in love, you're blind indeed. 
Anyone else that put in so much effort just for you,
you don't even take note because you are too busy concentrating on the only stuff/person/moment that matters.

As a matter of fact,
Everyone has a Robin in their lives.

or is the Robin of others. Tsk.

Someone you can never be with no matter how hard you try; but somehow will ended up being a great impact in your lives.

.......

Now Playing:

This song is beautiful.
Thing Called Love by Above & Beyond.

xx.

Till then,
signing off.


Comments