25th May: Well Spent Sunday // HIMYM Finale

Initially I wanted to do a weekly recap on what happened throughout this week.
& I realize there's too much things to be summarized for this very day so I decided to do an individual post instead.

25/5 (Sunday) :
Had a really good day with JB & Jane. 

Top 2 pictures: Dim Sum @ Shark Fin House 
Bottom Left and Top Middle: Fiesta Malaysia 
Bottom Middle: LuxBite Macaroons
Bottom Right: Shoyu Ramen @ Fukuryu Ramen

Jane suggested dimsum at first. So we met up and bla bla. The usual dimsum & then taufu fa as dessert! But what I love most in this yumcha place is the porridge. The porridge has real rich flavor. 
I was told by my cousin the day before that, Melbourne is having Fiesta Malaysia on the 25th. So we decided to have a look after yumcha.

To be frank, it was sort of a let down. I thought they'll have a long stretch of Malaysian food so that I can satisfy my Malaysian food cravings but meh. Wanted to order satay but after looking at the freaking long queue, the three of us just roll our eyes and walk away. But since we're already here, might as well get something Malaysian-ish right? We saw this stall that sells gelato. And what surprises me is that they have Teh Tarik gelato! Never seen this flavor in my life ever. So I decided to give it a go. 6 dollars for two flavors so we ordered the Teh Tarik & Durian flavored gelato. 
Malaysian food craving satisfied! But with ang moh style. Heh
Instead of drinking teh tarik in a cup, this time we eat it with a spoon :P
Jane ordered some crepe too. Banana with Nutella :) . Not Malaysian-ish though hahaha

Oh, we saw RedHongYi too! A famous Malaysian artist.
Unfortunately we didn't get a picture with her. 
But I'm impressed with her art work.
Especially this,
KLCC & KL Tower artwork using nasi lemak.

& this, 
She made this using chopsticks for Jackie Chan's Birthday present. 

One talented girl!

.
..

The LuxBite macaroons are really good. 
They are not too sweet and are flavorful enough!
No wonder girls love it.
We ordered Rose & Lychee, Mandarin Jaffa, Passionfruit & Kaffir Lime & Bamboo Oolong Tea.
It's my second time there though.
I really like the Bamboo Oolong Tea.

Love their motto: 
Life is Uncertain, Eat Dessert First. by Ernestine Ulmer

A little back in time,
Pictures from my first visit to LuxBite with Siew Ern few weeks ago:

Mother of Macaroons :O








Green Tea Cheese Cake.





LuxBite on Urbanspoon

.



...
I'm so sorry if you got lost haha.
Now proceed to Fukuryu Ramen.

It's almost dinner time. 
(Which is around 6 something?)
We decided to hunt for another spot because it just doesn't feel right to end this day right after hanging out at LuxBite.

Toughest question: Where to eat!
Anyhow, few days back, I did read something about Fukuryu Ramen.
JB and Jane are too kind to tag along anywhere I suggested.
Very grateful to have people like them in my life.
*hope i am not bossy*

We were sort of lost at first because it's somewhere hidden and we have never heard of Corrs Lane before.
But in the end, we did!

Order tracker! SO COOL.


Didn't really take much pictures of that place. More info here Fukuryu Ramen.

So I ordered the Shoyu Ramen.

Fukuryu Ramen on Urbanspoon

The ramen texture is somewhere between firm and soft. 
I am not a ramen person.
But,
that's the texture that I have been longing to taste in ramen.
The thickness is just right for the soup too. 
Well done!

Not to mention the soup is great. 
JB and Jane ordered Signature Tonkatsu Ramen & Shio Ramen.

I like the Shio Ramen's soup. It's clear but full of taste.
So glad that I went there for dinner. 
All the tired of walking out and about is all worth it :D

They had this thing where customers have to do the selfie thing and upload it onto social media in order to get the free green tea ice cream.

JB did! and all of us get free ice cream teehee.
Even though it's not as good as rice workshop's but it's FREE.
Can't complain heh.

That's about it.

Till then xx.

Gold Skies - Sander van Doorn, Martin Garrix & DVBBS.

.

......


Oh wait wait.
I just finished the whole season of How I Met Your Mother tonight!

It's been a pleasure watching every episode of it.
Season 1 to Season 9 within 2 months.
*lifeless*

Thank you thank you for keeping me company during my free time.
It cheers me up and all the quotes by Ted Mosby kills me at times because he speak the truth :/

For the finale,

:X

I was surprised by myself.
I didn't really shed tears throughout the finale.
Maybe just the part when Ted hugged everyone goodbye before he's ready to move to Chicago.
That's the only part when I go teary.

I actually agree to what Robin said to Lily.

Robin: The gang? Do you know who the gang is to me, Lily? Here’s what the gang is: the gang is a married couple who I never see anymore, about to have their third kid. It’s my ex-husband hitting on slutty cops right in front of me. And it’s the guy I probably should have ended up with, with the beautiful mother of his child. Who in their right mind would call that group of people the gang?

Lily: Oh. Oh. So what…this is all just over then? Our whole friendship is just…over?

Robin: No, of course not. We’ll always be friends. It’s just never gonna be how it was. It can’t be, and that doesn’t have to be a sad thing. There’s so much wonderful stuff happening in all of our lives right now. More than enough to be grateful for. But the five of us, hanging out at MacLaren’s, being you and stupid, it’s just not one of those things. That part’s over.

Credits to Corina .

I totally understand and it certainly relates to my situation.

All I can say is,
I am satisfied with the way it turned out :)

Thank you once again,
How I Met Your Mother.

So long and it's been a wonderful drama marathon with you guys :')


But the question now is,
WHAT AM I GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE NOW? >:(

Nothing to look forward to ._________.

Big Bang Theory has no new episodes for now.
Oh god why!

Hmm.
Till then xx.

Comments