"The little moments aren't little at all";

"Being comfortable should be your main priority."


20160219

TGIF!
South Melbourne Market > DFO > Mad Mex > Damon Bradley > QV for grocery shopping





Random street performer asking, "what do you call a former Prime Minister's car?"
"Abbotsford."

Abbot's-Ford if you get it ;)

HA. HA. HA.

I laughed too much when I heard that. It's awesome heh

20160220

Brunch @ Le Petit Prince



QVM grocery shopping!

Laundryyyy

Made lotus root soup.

YOLO white night @ 3.30am! OMG
I don't know why but it seemed to be getting less and less interesting compared to the year before tsk
Just realized I went to 3 years consecutively.
I gotta say watching cat videos was my fave! HEH



20160221

Typical Sunday.
Still in dilemma whether to head out to grab a cup of coffee but ugh money matters.
Especially on this lovely sunny day today tsk

....

Argh I hate having thoughts of lots of things.
But duh, avoiding is not a solution.

It sucks.
It's making me unhappy in so many ways when there's nothing else to distract me.
Loneliness is always the cause of these thoughts.
I hate it. Absolutely hate it.


20160222

Monday Blues. For not doing anything heh

Checked out Hello Sailor for a cuppa.

Dinner with the ladies.
I felt like kinda distance. Is it just me or I had lost the momentum?

Gotta keep my new year's resolution going so I'm going to change all of this!


20160223

Tuesday! Coffee @ Frances Coffee.
Funny how the wind was too strong and the barista who was trying to serve our coffee got coffee foam stain on him because of the wind LOL
Goodbye to my latte foam ahahaha



He apologized but we felt guilty LOL

...

QVM doing the aunty shopping. I gotta be cheap LOL

Finally the hateful eight @ Astor. wooooo
It was really confusing at first but yes, it was good! Typical Quentin Tarantino. Love it.



20160224

wednesday coffee @ Axil.

Docklands library and we stayed in :)


20160225

Back to full day of work.
Though heard that the supervisors had involved themselves in a serious accident.
well, i'm not as close with them but having to know someone that i knew involved in this, it just jaw dropping.
It was a serious one. well, one of them.

Hope everything's alright but I know, it wouldn't be no matter how because, there's nothing that can fix it.

If it was me, I would totally be traumatized when I got a close friend involved in this. The responsible is all on me. The guilt will be with me.
will there be forgiveness?
I'm not sure.
Depends on that person I guess?

It's a life changing experience in a bad way I guess?

It's just my opinion.
Of course, I hope it'll never happened to me but this definitely hit me.

Cherish all that you have.

20160226

Met up with JB in the morning.
South of Johnston for coffee.

...

wander around the city window shopping with him.
Dinner @ home then dessert out at Macca's @ Bourke St.

20160227

Sandringham bound!
Brunch @ Bluff Town > Sandringham beach.




work at night booooooo

Though it's nice having someone to wait for me after work :)
Then grabbed a pearl milk tea @ Sharetea

20160228

Morning coffee date @ Picnic

...

I sounded really bitter lately.
why do I always got emotional over stuff which is not really necessary?
I just hate being the odd one.
I felt like the weirdo when they were talking. I felt like a real dumb getting those replies.
Am I really the weird one?

I'm really tired.
Having different free times or I can't really afford hanging out because of the shit pay has made me being super stingy and picky over the hangouts.
I find balancing friendship and relationship is so much harder now that I have no time and also, money restrictions. SIGHHH
It just sucks.
I'm really unhappy.
People might think I'm crazy or just stupid, but I can't help it.

Plus I'm all alone other than this bunch or him.

Always reminded myself to learn how to love being alone but no, I thought I was doing well but after home bound it kinda stopped me for being strong for a little.

I'm just being all bitter.
And also, tired.
Sounded like a fucking drama queen.

20160229

Leap Year! But nothing special tsk

20160301

Tuesday. work was alright.
aww man it's bad that i stopped jotting down bits and pieces.

20160302

wednesday @ south melbourne!
Did not have padre but coffee at Clement's!

watched the martian @ Kaleide theatre while waiting for JB.

Dinner @ 48h. Not too bad then city bound!



Daiso > Sharetea > Gongcha!

20160303

work again :(

20160304

TGIF.

Morning @ The league of honest coffee > RMIT to collect the uni completion letter and of course there's people trying to be the first in line already even though i tried to be there ASAP once it's open.

waited for an hour zz

went over to his after.
Grocery shopping for dinner and breakfast for the next day!
BACONS

walked the dogs and enjoyed the hilltop view in the mean time. But there's heavy rain pouring when we were on the way to the lookout.
I did enjoy those moments :)



movie marathon at night!


20160305

Checked out Kallista market. It was tiny!
Maybe I'm not really a market person unless I knew what I want so we only took 10 mins or less to check it out LOL

Breakfast made by him! :)



Headed over to the city, checked out melbourne food and wine festival. It was packed BLEH
Didn't get to try anything.


20160306

Sunday catch up with the cousins @ bowery to williamsburg.

work at night :(
Hate it when regulars think they can act like douchebag or bitches when they themselves were late.
That's just unfair to me.
who gives a fuck when you're the regular, you were late and just deal with it!

20160307

work for the whole day boooooooo

20160308

Brekkie with the cousins @ Lawyer, guns and money! CONGEEEE



It was a looong day trying to settle the documents.
Frustration all the way OMG

First is not having my passport with me then getting a brand new transcript just because i left my original one someone after i photocopied it UGHHH

Coffee @ Supagrino

...

work at night bleh
And the heat is just insaneeee

20160309

wednesday!
Signed up for health insurance. Felt like a responsible human being indeed LOL For myself at least.
Coffee @ All Good Coffee.




Lunch @ Paparich

Deadpool @ Moonlight cinema!
well, it was a gross night.
Rain pour in the middle of the movie tsk
But it was a cute movie!

20160310

work for the whole day again. Pretty busyyyyy
Shared pizza with the colleagues!

20160311

TGIF!

Morning coffee @ SunMoth.
Aunty shopping @ QVM.

...

dessert @ CBD.
Had my gongcha for 3 dollars.

20160312

Morning brekkie @ Las Chicas



Shopped around CBD again.
Asian grocer after @ Prahran

...

Supper @ Macca's > Fireworks @ Moomba / Yarra river



20160313

20160314

work for the whole day. It was fucking busy because it's labor day bleugh

...

well, what do you call a friend that only lookout for you when they need you?

I'm just really fed up dealing with this shit.
I don't even wanna care anymore so I guess keeping a distance will do good for me!

anyway, really hate the work environment, well i don't mind the customers but all the backstabbing between the colleagues is just TERRIBLE
Not just that, I hate it when they're all smiles with the people that they talked bad about behind like wtf
How can people do this?

I on the other hand never say a single shit about anyone but you're NEVER good enough for anyone seriously. Fuck this society or so called work politics.
It's so dumb.

20160315

Tuesday blues ... NOT
Had brunch with Denise @ Fandango.
Damn curried eggs were good!


..

work at night BLEH

20160316

work break much needed!
Decided to spend the day @ Parkdale Beach!
TOTALLY worth it!

Parkdale Beach Cafe & kiosk for brunch at first. was totally blown away by the spring rolls. Didn't expect to be good. (stereotyping HAHA)



Spent like an hour at the beach chilling and had a moment with the ocean and of course, picture taking heh

...

Satisfied my nachos cravings @ Guzman!

20160317

work BLEH
went to the hidden garden cafe during work break with Adrian. It wasn't as bad as I thought LOL



TGIF much needed tsk

20160318

TGIF ... I guess?

Gloomy though.
Had my coffee @ the league of honest coffee.

shopped around then pho for lunch!

work after bleughhh

20160319

Brunch @ Serotonin Eatery. waited for about half an hour but guess what? I got the swing seats heh
Had my positive pancakes and it did cheered me up!



headed to harbour town to shop after!

Dinner with the twins after.

Daiso shopping after.

20160320

Coffee with the twins @ Captains of Industry.

Met up with the cousin bro along with the others.
qvm > la belle miete > BBB > emporium food court > state libraryyyy

20160321

work.
ranting about work LOL

20160322

work again booooo

was so pissed off that night!
guess what, this crazy guy in the tram on my way back to the city cheered me up by mumbling to himself.
Singing in the tram, complaining about why the tram took so long to get to the city HAHAHA


20160323

wednesday spent grocery shopping?
had coffee @ padre! love my coffee session with him.


20160324

work for the whole day againnnn

20160325

Good Friday morning with the cousins planning on our daytrip for tuesday!
Decided that bendigo it is!

Met up with him after.
Had latte @ BBB and lunch @ oldtown!
Omg the sotong kangkung was disappointing SIGHHHH
Though that's the only place ever in melbourne that has sotong sighhhh
15 AUD for that shit just left me speechless.

Decided to check out Doughboy Doughnuts and had this!



work after bleughh
host again like usual BOOOO

Being called "rude" by customers. well I kinda eavesdropped but i really don't fucking care.
If you're nice, i'll be nice to you.
End of story.

20160326

Easter Saturday pretty well spent!
Morning brekkie @ Cafe de la Ville.




10 Cloverfield Lane @ Jam Factory.
Omg it's really intense! & suspense all the wayyyy

went over to his!
Haven't seen his family in awhile. His mum wanted to do a roast dinner for easter and it's great!
They gave me a easter bunny chocolate too.




watched signs and scary movie 3 together with his sis & mum.


20160327

early morning brekkie made by him :)


an hour of train journey. woman begging for money in the train cuz there's no one else so I spared some change so she wont react like crazy at me.

Shame on her tho! It's not like she couldn't work for money tsk

...


20160328

Monday Blues zz

20160329

Bendigo plan failed HAHAHA
Because we just cant be bothered!

Mammoth > Chapel St shopping! > Section 8





...

Sorta like a farewell for Jia Yi since she's leaving us to Italy for about 3 months.
It's always great hanging out with them both!


20160330

wednesday hang out with the boy.

20160331

Thursday coffee @ Picnic.

20160401

TGIF!
well for the start anyway.

Had coffee @ Padre QVM.
Shopped for some groceries because I claim myself to be broke for now.

20160402

woke up super early for the crazily expensive health check and guess what, it took only half an hour OMG
Felt so stupid.
I could have slept longer!

anyway, registered myself then headed into the secured area.
It's so different compared to the style back home.
This one is much more organized and time saving.

Got a british lady as my radiographer but I was pretty embarrassed because I didn't digest her words enough. Not because I couldn't understand her accent, it's the matter of not being a morning person LOL
Second check up was with the Italian dude, nope, not fond of his accent tsk
Third part was with this Indian lady but obviously she was raised here, she's nice enough to ask how's my weekend.

....


Brunch @ KUU Japanese Cafe.
Had the brekky platter and that wind tho.
So not ready for winter of course. Autumn weather drove me insane already!



Had strong cravings towards noodles and so I used my piggy bank money. well I was kinda embarrassed but I just had to! Gave the cashier a pile of coins which is worth 13.80 to satisfy my cravings. It was worth it tho! Comfort foooooood.


20160403

Coffee with the boy in the morning @ pardon. There's a doggie in the house!
So cute that he wanted pats all the time.

Met up with the cousins after and well, I had noodles again LOL
Had asahi at theirs.

Tried out milkcow too!

Also, the last time hanging out with jiayi before she head to italy :(



....

OMG I HATE PAYING BILLS.
I'm on my own and it sucks! :(
Miss not having to worry about budgeting at all tsk

20160404

Monday Blues.....

20160405

Tuesday Bluessss...
work is no longer as exciting i swear.
I still remember last year I was so pumped to jot everything the customers said to me but now ... all I have is just a pissy face and rant about how rude the customers are.

20160406

Finally a break from work!
Coffee @ Axil southern cross lane.



It was a shitty weather.
Checked out heyday hong kong cafe and omg, the moment I entered it did remind me of TVB dramas' restaurant aahhahah
Amazing and it's cheap!

walked around the city. shop shop shop.

Snacks @ SUDA.



Then dinner at home.

Oh-so-broke.

20160407

work for the whole day again bleughhh

20160408

TGIF ... I guess? For the first part.

Finally somewhere else that gives me hope. Fingers crossed!
went to QVM to get some cheap groceries because, yes I'm broke.
Guzman nachos craving fixed! I'm addicted to mexican lately omg

....

work after and it was insanely packed between 6-9pm OMG
felt bad for the group that waited for almost an hour but one of them is being really nice, why can people like that exist more?
after she finally got a table, she pat me on the back and said, "i know there's a lot of pressure on you, i couldn't even handle it myself, but thank you so much!"
:')

If only there's more people that show appreciation rather than screaming or yelling as if that would make you get the table faster wtf.

And i fucking hate rude regulars. NO, YOU'RE NOT THE KING.

20160409

Saturday weeee
Brunch date! It's been too long.
Checked out long story short cafe.
Had my timtam pancake!
Smashed it :3



Shopped around bridge rd!
Back home chilling a little.

Accompanied him to get his dinner then grocery shopping at woolies!

...

with him, I can do anything at all without him complaining a single bit. he's always there for me that's for sure. I'm grateful.
No matter how shitty the day was, he can always make my day.
I can act all crazy and he doesn't even mind.
I can bitch all I want and he bitched along with me LOL
He is my best friend that i can hope for and the best companion that I needed ever.
what would I do without him? I really can't imagine.


Comments