"I think the boring stuff is the stuff that I remember the most" ;


"I'd live in the moment more if I could, but I'm just more inclined to analyze the moments after they've already passed."

20150316


UGH. It's crazy how this is the 3rd week of the semester already! Can you imagine?
I didn't even do anything and time just gone by like that.
So today was my QA subject's product trial.
It sucks because my group was the only one doing all the deep frying and shit while others were just confectioneries. FML
(I am not the only group that do that for that subject but my group was the only one during that day, so it still sucks!) No one understands how miserable we were because we were the only ones there dealing with it. Well, I am just a ranting bitch ain't I UGHHH
I am sorry to sound selfish but yeah, I hate the product that we got. If only my group was the chocolate mousse one. That would be whole lot easier and less pain!

Bla bla bla. Sick of hearing my complaints right?
And yesterday, first time ever having 12 hours of sleep till the next morning. 7pm-7am. See how tired I was! PFFT

But yeah, I was happy because my uni "crush" did talked to me.
OMG. Feeling like a kid all over again. Having crush in class.
Well, he's really good looking so JB decided to name him my "crush" and I didn't deny at all ahahhaha
I need to release stress alright! Don't take it the wrong way.

Who knows I might not have the chance to get a "crush" when I am in the REAL adult working world anymore. Too old for that shit obviously.


20150317

Thank god for just the morning lecture today!
Thankfully. If the lab session lasted for three days, I think I can really just collapse and die.

Headed over to East Elevation and yeah, it's so gloomy today!



Rain and really strong wind.
Encountered undercover tram officer. AGAIN.
I have such nice luck pfft

20150318

Got up earlier, headed to Axil for brunch.

Them red velvet pancakes!



Bla bla bla workshop. Discussing about how we could improved from the last practical session.
Good to see how dedicated my teammates are.

And yeah, accompanied JB to receive his award.



A smartass friend.
Pretty unusual. Sitting there wondering how people can have such brilliant minds, all those contributions that might be even useful to the whole freaking Earth's population and I am like sitting there nodding my head, clapping my hands, thinking about how shitty I am compare to them.
What have I done so far that might even be useful to anyone?
Pfft. That's how shitty my life is.

#ootd for that day.


I better make my parents proud.

So headed to Jinda Thai for dinner for "celebration". Well, just an excuse to eat out but yeah.

That's how eating out releases stress. My stress.


20150319

Stumbled across one of a random blogger's blog.
That blogger has been blogging about her life for a very looooong time and I am amazed by how committed even though she's working and family life to deal with, she still updates her blog every now and then.
Not to mention ever since from i-don't-know-when but it includes her wedding till she gave birth and now, another family planning as one of her new year resolutions.

I think that should be one of my #lifegoals too.
Jotting down every moment of everything.

It's something I want.

Thank you random blogger for inspiring me at such early morning.
I am pretty motivated for not making this blog a dead one!

.........

Headed to Mighty Boy Eatery for brunch before suffering from 3 hours lecture and 2 hours of workshop next.


Love how simple yet filling & cheap this mighty breakfast is! 

UGH boring thursdays. And work.
Surprisingly it was alright.
Though I was not needed as a host. Sob.

20150320

Oh Friday!
Morning lecture. Super duper early BRRRR

And of course, lab session after, and guess what, me and JB's idea got shot down so when we were about to get out of the lab to look out for some inspiration, Liz suggested us to recruit a new member with ideas so yeah, of course we'll go for it.

Didn't see this coming at all but yeah, hope our product works!

After that, caught up with CV!
Still pretty small size.
Brought him to Messina so we walked all the way from the city to Smith St.




Talked crap and catch up. More like gossiping.

After that, I quickly got home to get ready because I am meeting my favorite boys that night for dinner. Well, the timing was so bad that I couldn't manage to surprise them at all.
I felt bad.

I got them the Wang Wang cakes from LuxBite!




Bros for life :')


Bla bla bla. Talked shit again. Took the train to North Richmond.
Ah it's been awhile since I saw them both.

I had good fun!

20150321

Woke up with a really off-tune voice.
It's embarrassing ughhh

Work was not too bad. Though customers can't really hear what I said.
Image ruined!

20150322

Met up with JB and had brunch @ Oscar Cooper.
Totally forgot doing brunch on Sundays require patience.
Initially I wanted to go to Tall Timber but well, the queue was insane so I chose Oscar Cooper instead.
Anyhow, the Eggs Benedict were amazing!



Went to Village cinemas to watch UP. Because I wanted to relive those memories.
It's awesome how Melbourne decided to do this Pixar Film Festival thingy.
Though today was the last day.

Well, as expected, I did cry during the first phase of the movie.
So much feels alright :'(

And shit, it's Monday tomorrow. Again gahhhhhh

20150323

Oh Monday.
Just early morning lecture brrr!

& the train was insanely packed because apparently there's some delay going on with Pakenham/Cranbourne's line. Monday morning sucks!

Found out that Traveller gives out free coffee but damn, I couldn't make it on time :(
But me and JB still go there do get my daily caffeine fixed!

And I have to deal with such loooong gas lecturers! PFFFT



But the highlight was my uni "crush" which is now my group mate is asking us to carpool which means we'll be in the same car! WEEEE

Just feel like smashing my head to the wall.

At night, had hakata gensuke again then yochi!
It's been awhile.

20150324

Cold as hell morning.

And it drizzles!
So today is Yakult visit day!

But yeah, we have morning lecture before we head off.
UGHHH
And soooo, we escaped the lecture earlier just so we can catch the train and make it in time?
My uni "crush", JB and I got sushi rolls and jump straight on to Glen Waverly line and during the journey we were talking bla bla bla.

Realized how early we were so we get coffee at a random dodgy place.
It's funny how the boys were complaining how shitty the coffee was!

During the plant visit, we jot down all the info the presenter was talking about.
OMG she's so pretty.
Wish I could take a picture with her.
Anyway, yeah, bla bla bla Dr Shirota and his discovery of the strain which leads to the invention of Yakult drink! Guess you guys already know this.
Unfortunately, Aussie's yakult factory only produces two products.
Whereas Japan produces a wide range, not to mention, even the cosmetic that contains the shirota bacteria! How awesome is that! Well, not surprising after all, because, it's Japan man.




We got to drink two bottles of yakult at the end of the tour and yay!
That's about it.
Though the weather is shitty.

When we head back, I was jokingly saying that we could grab a drink and yeah, we did after all.
But in the RSL hahahaha WTF
So many weirdos. Well, particularly just one.
That creeps me out omgggg
That dude was like pointing at me while we were chatting, saying that I was sitting at his spot. I quickly moved away a little when his finger came to close and wow, guess what, he did carved his name on the table after all. So yeah, I did stole his spot.
Thankfully I wasn't alone. If not I have no idea what to do about it because I am not the white people there. And yessss, me and JB were with two white guys so they just talked shit with him.

Can't believe what a douche he is.
Kept insulting and talking shit (which is not even funny at all) but yeah, my other two awesome aussie mates manage to handle it well! While saying he's a wanker when he walked away HAHA
Fun times.

And wait a minute, he did turned back and said goodbye before he left but of course, with all the bullshit he said again.
He even asked me not to sit on his spot again. DUHH
Who wants your filthy seat.

Anyhow, we had like 3 jugs but the boys had more drinks than I do!
I just had a pint probably because I am not really a beer person.

And yessss, me and JB's goal has achieved! Drinking with the aussies! In the middle of the day too. How awesome is that.
At least, we managed to tick that off our list before we graduate.

Time to head back again.
Damn rain. And wind. BRRRR

But it was good fun.
Asking how my uni "crush"'s life before uni and stuff.
So much experience compared to me lolol
What am I doing with my life.

Bla bla bla.
After JB left at one of the stations, which means it's just me and him, I got all shy, can't really look him in the eyes because i suck at eye contacts! Plus his pair of eyes is mesmerizingggg
Damn, but I can't just ignore him so yeah.
Just asking him about how's his first 2 years of uni and stuff.
Small talk alright.

And i just realized it's my first time ever talking so much with my white classmate ahahhaa
That's how pathetic I am!

Well, when we both get off at Flinders, I didn't expect him to ask if we should get some food because well, he's starving!
You know I can't say no to that right?
So I just suggested a cheap place which is my favorite fried rice place ahahah
Shanghai Village!

It was a good day to remember.
I totally didn't expect I get to hang out with my uni "crush" solo at all.
Or even notice me in the beginning HAHA
I am thankful.

It should be just an eye candy!
Don't think too much yeah.

20150325

& it's laundry dayyyy.

Got take out @ Tall Timber to kill time.



QA workshop today.

Waited for uni "crush" and me, JB had dinner (sorta) with him @ Crazy Wings.

Wanted to witness his reaction after eating that crazy wing but guess what, he ate with style.
No tears at all even just a tiny bit ughhh
And he gave up hahaha

Thought I could see him cry tho LOL


20150326

Thursday is officially my most hated day because of Dairy! And also, fucking food manufacture workshop boohooo

Hungry like shit and 5 hours straight non stop of bullshit.

SIGHHHH

Don't even have time for lunch really.

Then work right after. GAHHH

20150327

Product Development's first trial today!

Glad it turned out pretty well. Now more optimizing to do because the others agreed on there's not much of a cheese taste in it. (Which I'm afraid at this point because cheese is not my thing but well, it's for my group's sake)



Had nasi lemak right after. Finally a decent one but sadly, I miss having to get clams and brown sotong in the sambal :(
UGHHH

Ben & Jerry's at night! Yum.


20150328

Needed to collect the tix for Ed Sheeran's concert so I headed to the city today.
Thankfully the process is whole lot easier than I thought.

Met up with JB right after. Melbourne is getting super cold nowadays so pho is much needed at this point!

And work tonight brrr
Boringgg
But today wasn't so bad because I am the host and yeah, some customers can be really annoying but gladly, there was just a few. Others are just being real nice.
Well, if you were to dine in at such busy restaurant, get your patience ready especially during peak hours man. You can't blame me for the long wait. Pfft.

I even apologized for none that I deserve. Oh life.

On my train ride way back home, witnessed a girl and guy group sorta quarreling. One of the girl couldn't stand the guys whinging about whether they should pre drink or not bla bla bla then the girl commented it out loud.
So they started. Well, at least there wasn't a fight. Phew

Till then xx.

OMG. Easter break coming soon.
And it's not even a decent break. Also, April already?!
DANGGGG


Comments