Are we ever gonna feel the same? ;

20150127

Before watching Birdman, me and JB headed to Denn and I ordered the Seafood Linguine. Well, it wasn't bad but it's not as memorable like the one from Gradi.


Watched Birdman @ Westgarth Cinema. The cinema was huge! and the choc top is amazing! I had the white chocolate and strawberry. I think the first thing I'll miss about watching movies in Australia will definitely be the absence of ridiculous ads and the amazing choc tops they have it here!
Not forgetting frozen coke too.
But the popcorns here are just mehhhh


We headed to Dare III @ Richmond. 
Ordered the yoghurt soju and it's yummy! 
Had the kimchi pancake along with the half priced fried chicken! 
Happy tummy is happy. 
I think I had consecutively sleep in with my bloated tummy and it's BAAAAD
Good life :P






20150128

Couldn't remember what happened this day.
I guessed there's nothing much though.



20150129

Caught up with Manda @ Di Bella.



Can't imagine time flies too fast.
It feels like we just met each other through the RUMA society and now, she's going back for good >:(
And to be frank, she's the only girl that I kept in touch with through that event. Others are just meh.

Then went to South Melbourne. Initially wanted to go Peko Peko (South Melbourne) but we ended up at Hercules.
The bartender was really nice though.

Not to mention the oyster is soo good! Well,it has to be since it's 4 bucks for one ._.
And the cauliflower cheeseballs are amazing!
Not a fan of cheese but hey, it's actually pretty good along with the aioli sauce.





We headed to St Ali to grab some drinks too and milo shake definitely caught my eye!



And that day, was my very first time that I successfully did a woman bun! :D
Pretty happy about it.
And noooo, back to work boohoo


20150130

Nothing much happened during the daytime though.

But met up with JB again at night to peko peko (Smith Street) to enjoy TGIF!
It was so goooood. The nutella gyozas are amazing!
Calamari tempura with matcha salt.
Also, the kara age.
Not really a fan of chicken but these fried chickens are actually pretty good after dipping it with the light mayo.



20150131

Finally checked out the place that I wanted to last week, though I have so much to consider too.

Moving out is such a pain in the ass.
Why can't the price just go lower or something sigh.
The fees and stuff.
Bummer!

Work later on and LOL
So much happenings though.
Saw this really cute kid and really talkative trying to communicate with the asian kid sitting beside her ngawwww
and oops, I almost broken my work place's Ipad but I saved it by quickly squatting down ahahaha
Super embarrassing sigh ahha
Luckily my manager wasn't there to nag my ass off

20150201

omfgggg
one month just passed by like that wtfff
And funny thing, recently i'm no longer the morning-morning person ahah
Pretty tired from work i guess.
Also, i had this really really odd dream.
Had a dream about someone that I don't even think about at all for a very long time.
Guess my unconsciousness is trying to convey some message hey?

Tsk

Anyway, so met up with Jb and went to Wide Open Road @ Brunswick.
Favorite hippy area!
if only my campus was there pfft.
So many good breakfast spots alright.

And so, we waited for like 15 mins.
And we got a seat at the corner and I had the slow roasted pork belly.
so so so so so good!
not to mentioned the salad either. the peaches are amazing!



The guy sitting beside us was actually really pretty from far. When he and the girl left, JB thought he was some pretty girl from far but he's actually the same dude from the same table HAHA holy cow.
Such silky hair and such body.
OHNOO. Made me feel like I've failed to become a woman or something LOL.
I am talking crap.

And oh, while i was enjoying my pork belly, well the skin was too crispy so I accidentally hit the plate out loud with my knife after the waitress asked me how's everything going. oh noooo
Embarrassing moment x 100000.
I swear my ears turned red right after. All I did is just scolding myself dumb ahaha.
Meanwhile, this really cute guy from the same communal table just shook his head and smile ahahha.
Damn. My image is gone >:(

Then we headed to papa rich because I was craving for Roti. It's not too bad but it's freaking 6 bucks for one piece of roti. HAIHHHH



Watched the finale of Australia Open and it was so tense! I actually rooted for Murray but oh well, Djokovic was too good No doubt about that! It lasted for three hours though.



20150202

Tried B.East's burger for the very first time.
It was actually the right size.
I mean the portion. It's been awhile since I've had such decent amount. I can't usually finish the burger without leaving like the last bite of the top of it haha

Watched The Imitation Game which is really awesome!
Thought it'll bore me but not at all. Benedict Cumberbatch is brilliant in it! And them emotions though. Love this quote: "Sometimes it is the people who no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine."
And well, the cinema was really packed! Freaking monday yooo but still, no idea where those people come from. There's this old man sitting beside me, towards the end of the movie he made some funny sound (i think he farted somehow), i was trying so hard not to laugh ughhh.
Not good at this haha. Thank goodness it was dark! If not I'll probably get kicked in the ass.

After that went over to Double Happiness again and I had the 3rd Bubble Tea (oh-so-gooood!), not to mention it comes with coconut jellies and pearls too! Ah funky places are fun!
Then to Shanghai Village (again and again) for some fried rice and juicy buns yummm
Still have no idea why is it just ang mohs in that place ahhaha
Next stop to Yo-Chi! It's been way too long.
The cashier girl was pretty friendly and she asked how's my day.
I asked if it's busy today and she said yes and it's only Monday. HAHAHA which I find it true.
Where did the people come from ahhaha


Had a great time though.
And was really really tired.

20150203

Went to My Other Brother @ Camberwell in the morning.
Had the rice pudding which wasn't so bad.
Stopped by Burwood Road to drop in the application. Hopefully it goes well.

And now, a little rant about life ahahha skip this if you dont wanna hear me bullshitting...

Well, isn't it funny how people can fall so easily? and you know you shouldn't but you just couldn't help it?
Why must we get so attached to moments that it really hurts deep inside when you were having sudden flashbacks.
Why do we fall into traps so easily even if we knew right from the start that it wouldn't work out at all?
Why? Why? Why?
Why do we always ask for troubles and constantly blaming ourselves for it?
Argh so many whys but have no idea how to resolve it.
Humans. Pfft.
Or is it just me?
I think my judgement is really bad. Well, I am convinced by myself that I have poor judgement. Always thought that it'll ended up well, but the next time ... Oh, there's no more next time.

Am I just pathetic or what?
Self pity.
Blame the end of the month, self realization thoughts.
Oh no, plus Valentine's Day is coming up or maybe, it's the reason that I've been by myself for way too long. Shouldn't have had any expectations at all.
Sigh.

Missing my family somehow at this point.
With their presence, I would have my thoughts all distracted because I don't usually talk to them about stuffs like this and these kind of stuff is always at the back of my head whenever I am with them.
Not sure if it's a healthy kind of relationship with the family but it definitely works for me.

It's terrible that all I had now is just food to keep me happy.
I still have no clue what else that I am passionate about. Oh wait. Travelling but fuck, it requires money. Or perhaps more MONEY.
Sigh.
If only I was born in a country with larger currency rate or something so I wouldn't have to complain now & then but wait, I don't so I should just shut the hell up.

It's really annoying that I kept complaining but guess what, all I can do is just complaining, really. Because there's no freaking way that I could change my fate.
I can but well, not for the time being and if by the time that I've the time & money that I need. My youth has gone.
There'll be more things to be considered and wtf, MORE AND MORE THINGS piling up as the time goes by.
I would have been consider a selfish prick if I still drag those thoughts with me.

So, it really depends on which path I should take then.
But I was never a planner.
I like to go with the flow because that's how I roll.
Apparently, my life doesn't work that way (anymore?)
Reality SUCKS.

I seriously miss having a not-so-mature-enough-kinda-thinking brain.
So that all of these thoughts wouldn't have came across my mind, but oh shit, it just did.
I can never run away from it, can I?

Alright that's enough.
I should stop putting myself into such mood.
To be continued about the rest of my day :)

.........

Met up with JB and went to The Last Jar which is an Irish pub!
Really cool and really good food.
Tried the pig's ears and mussels. And had a pot of Coldstream cider. Life's good!



Next stop to Pabu Sake Bar & Grill. Oh my lord.
Them tapas. To die for.
The gyu tataki is so awesome I can't even. So much flavors mixed inside my mouth.
Definitely worth the price.



Saw alooot of cute girls and hunks too!
Heh.

Ir's funny how I still need to use my winter jacket during the middle of summer.
Oh Melbourne.

20150204

Signed my lease.
Mixed feelings.
Never would I've thought this place will get me emotionally attached.

Headed myself over to Axil to grab myself a mocha! Though the waiter did treated me too well I was kinda pressured haha.
He asked if I would like something else other than the coffee, the menu was really amazing especially the specials they have that day which is the pork cutlets but I resisted!


In the end, I met up with JB @ Camberwell instead because I needed to rant about this lease thing to someone. HAHA
So i had OJ and JB had his burger.

I still couldn't find something to munch on so I decided to head over to Bridge Rd to check things out.
In the end, all the cafes are close so I went to this really cool craft beer place called slowbeer.
The guy was really nice. Because I have zero knowledge about craft beers and he's nice enough to let me taste those that are on taps so that I can order one for myself.

I needed some food so I ordered one of the sandwiches, but that really good looking guy came up and said he was short of something, he could go to the store to get for me but i felt bad so he offered me a 2nd choice which is the cheese board.
Well, I am not a cheese person so I asked if I could get the charcuterie instead and he said of course.
Ah, the people here are just easy-going.

I doubt I can ever get such nice offer if I were to be back.


And it was really good! Though, it's my first time trying to be hippy, drinking craft beer and eating charcuterie at such odd hours! so not myself but oh well.

There's a stupid fly that flew into my beer somehow, so I brought the glass over to that guy and we both chuckled on how I was trying to describe what is going on haha
I asked if he could help me remove it by pouring out a little HAHA.
Then he just grabbed a spoon and hand it to me but I asked him to help me instead and he just scooped it out ahahha
Good times.

Pretty bummed out by the chance of not getting to know more about the craft beers. They all looked really cool tho! Argh.

I was craving for mee sua and there's a taiwanese restaurant just down the road so yay!
Had my honeydew bubble tea as well.



Well, I had all of them food before 7pm so I decided to cook myself another round of mapo tofu around 9.30pm ahaha. I am such pig!
Doesn't looked as appealing or appetizing from the picture tho but I am proud of myself :P
Eating out way too much.



20150205

Went to Premises, Kensington in the morning.

Then headed to Southern Cross, and damn, I shopped again!
Met up with JB to grab a coffee again @ Code Black CBD.

Love the spiral stairs down the basement. And most of the people there are working adults.
So many cute guys too!
I swear there's one dude that looked like Hugh Dancy >:( while he's reading the paper.

Bla bla bla. Back to work. Oh nooooo.
Nowadays I have been working for B section and I really miss the C, K section because there's where all the good looking guys are!
SIGHHH

20150206

Queensberry Pour House revisited!


A photo posted by Wai Yan ★ (@waiyannn93) on


Went to South Yarra and had brunch @ Lucky Penny. OMG @ the waffles man.
So so good and it's affordable.
Damn it, I didn't take a picture of it because I was too shy to do so hahaha

The scorching sun is killing me. I swear to god I was 100000 times tanner than ever! FML

Work was fucking busy on Friday. Well, I was taking over my colleague's shift. And it's killing me! I've been clearing plates non stop and pfffft.
It's been awhile I couldn't really handle how busy that day was. Or is it just because that the people that I worked with. Pfft. I felt the need to scream out "fuck" out loud at the time being but yay, I didn't LOL

20150207

Found out that my sister passed her driving test! Super proud of her. It's been a looong while since I skyped with my family. Busy busy.
And the time zone difference sucks really.
Havent even update them about this new place that I found.
Argh. Seriously, it's been almost a year since I left home.
One more week and that marks exactly a year I was here.
Not sure how I should feel.
If only home is just a door away.
And thinking about how time just gone by so quickly, it terrifies me.
As the days gone by, I kept thinking how I would not wake up in Melbourne anymore and that scares me so much.
Thinking about all the carefree days, coffee and good food life that I'll never get (not to say Malaysia has no good food, I constantly miss Malaysia's food especially my dad's!) but you know that feeling is just never the same!
I wanna explore hidden places that actually surprises me in so many ways.
I wanna find out places that I didn't even knew existed.
I still want to feel lost even if I thought I already knew where that place is.
That's how Melbourne roll.

You can never get this kind of surprises back there.
It's just and still amazing to know places that they didn't even bother to put up a BIG ass sign. I always had trouble finding out the name of the place.
Like, this-place-is-funky-but-wait-what,-what's-the-name? that kind of feeling ahhaha
Fuck, this really kills me.
It's just insane that now January is over. Like whaaat. What the hell have I been doing? I thought I just eating around and man, January is gone like wtfff
Slow down man.

And fuck, Valentine's Day is actually less than a week now. holy crap.
And Chinese New Year. What on Earth.
It scares me really.
I know I made less ranting one of my resolution but I don't think it's gonna happen because this year is going to be really sad for me.
Probably overthinking of all the days that I can never rewind!
It's just too good to be true you know?

I fucking love Melbourne that's for sure.
And I know it's sick, but really, I think I'm going to miss the days.
I don't think I ever had a bad day when I am here.
Even if it's bad, there'll always be the good stuff like food or coffee part to cheer me up.

And I was browsing through the business card holder that I've purposely bought just for the sake of my collection; it's really crazy how many places I've ever been. But somehow, I still couldn't catch up because there's too many!
Not to mention, I only started collecting like in the middle of the year so yeah.

Anyway, I should just quit bragging how amazing Melbourne is hahaha
But you know it's the truth! :P

..........

Damn it.
Work was fucking busy these days omggggg
SIGH.

But the customers are all pretty nice.
There's one family that I really like.
They ordered two ice kacang! at the end of the meal heh
And they thanked me politely several times and waved goodbye before they left.

Thanks for making my day!
That's all I need while dealing such terrible day.

till then xx.


Comments