You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away.

Back to my weekly ranting routine LOL.
I find it really helpful to blurt it all out through this blog. Yay for that.


  1. Omg it's fucking week 10 now >:( . 2 more weeks till the end of semester 2. GAHHH. And I am still sitting here doing no shit sigh. 2 more assignments due this week!
  2. Watched Donnie Darko on Friday. Mind twisted as hell. The ending was bloody deep for me to understand though. Guess I have to watch it again. On the side note, Donnie Darko's chick is pretty hot. Anyway Jake Gyllenhaal and Maggie Gyllenhaal were pretty young back then. It's really amazing to see the real-life siblings get to act as each others' sibling in this movie as well. One of the quotes that I love: 
  3. & yeap, been having movie marathons lately oh nooooo. 
  4. Just finished The Prestige directed by Christopher Nolan! Can I just declare him as one hell of a movie god or something? He's so freaking talented I can't even. Get to see both Batman and Wolverine in this movie. HAHA. Nah. Just kidding. Starring Christian Bale as Borden & Hugh Jackman as Angier. Well, this movie is too phenomenal! And yes, I need to rewatch it again to digest the crazy ending. Still couldn't believe it either. I really like Michael Caine as cutter in this movie too! Who would've thought of directing and screenplay a movie that involves magic x rivalry? Only Christopher Nolan does omgggg. Freaking worshiping him right now wtf hahaha. I don't usually get interested in movies that has 19th century background but this one is really goooood! THUMBS UP.
  5. Some of the quotes that I love from the movie, The Prestige: Cutter: Every great magic trick consists of three parts or acts. The first part is called "The Pledge". The magician shows you something ordinary: a deck of cards, a bird or a man. He shows you this object. Perhaps he asks you to inspect it to see if it is indeed real, unaltered, normal. But of course... it probably isn't. The second act is called "The Turn". The magician takes the ordinary something and makes it do something extraordinary. Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it, because of course you're not really looking. You don't really want to know. You want to be fooled. But you wouldn't clap yet. Because making something disappear isn't enough; you have to bring it back. That's why every magic trick has a third act, the hardest part, the part we call "The Prestige"." //////// Alfred Borden: We both had half of a full life, which was somehow enough for us. But not for them.
  6. So, previously I mentioned that I have two visitors that came over to Melbourne this month and yeap, I am so glad and honored to bring them around. Thanks to them I get to revisit places that I wanted to go or even went to places that I have not been before. A whole new experience with a big hole in the wallet too LOL. Not a bad thing, we gained experience!
  7. Was still wondering where to bring my mum to eat and stuff. I have trouble detecting my mum's taste in food. (She's a picky eater & not really a foodie!) 
  8. But, I have ideas in my mind on which travel destinations to bring her because my mum loves gardening so it would be real easy since it's spring now! Hopefully it's sunny all along when she's around. 
  9. Love/hate relationship with work. I really enjoy interacting with the customers but colleagues ..... not so. Sigh.
  10. Had a solo adventure all by myself to Williamstown on Friday! Feel so achieved somehow. At first, I grabbed a coffee at Rue & Co. before heading to the city library. And that's when I notice there's a AFL Grand Final Parade going on that day. Everyone with their jerseys on. Apparently there was Hawthorn's Hawks and Sydney Swans fans hanging around behind the fence grabbing a nice spot to check out the players. I, on the other hand, couldn't care less at first. Until I got out from the library, everyone was cheering and stuff. It was a pretty good experience! Everyone clapping when they saw the players passed by in the car and I cheered too! After 15 mins, when the parade's over, I headed myself to the train station and took the Williamstown train line to the very last station. It took me around 30mins I guess. I walked myself from the beach to the Heritage Park and then to the shopping precinct. I stopped by the park and grabbed a gelato. Bla bla bla. Walked myself all around the precinct and headed home after wandering around myself in this pretty nice town for 3 hours. I wouldn't mind going for another solo adventure anytime soon. Pretty relaxing. 
  11. Holy shit. I shopped too much. Somebody stop meeee!!
  12. Hardwell's concert this coming Friday weeee!
  13. I really wanna go Star Trek's orchestra next year. 
  14. Sister wants to tag along with my mum to Melbourne but mum said it's inconvenient and she complaint to me ngawww. Distant does make the heart fonder! Seriously, i miss hanging out with her. When I was younger, i didn't enjoy my time being with her but now, I cherish moments skyping with her and mum. Hmm.
  15. I hate Mondays gahhhh.

Till then xx.

Comments