Ramblings.

Don't think it'll be an interesting post for you guys to read.
It's just a few scenarios that I would like to let my future self read about it.
I don't usually get pissed off easily but well, people have their limits yo.

I just wanna rant it all out so I can feel much better.
#sorrynotsorry

The Unhappy Situations

1. Few days ago, I dined in at some Chinese restaurant. I was craving for the porridge so badly but damn it, Melbourne's 7pm feels like it's 10pm so I didn't realize that the yumcha session was not available yet.
I sat down with my friend, while she's holding an ice cream.
They didn't show any signs about no food & drinks at the entrance so I thought they were fine about it.
We got ourselves a table and my friend was licking her ice cream happily.
Then, this Chinese waiter, A, handed us menus with the unpleasant face.
So me and my friend both exchanged eye contact so she asked whether its fine if she finished her ice cream ASAP.
But the waiter just shake his head and walked away.

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT?
WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN MAN.

ok maybe that was our fault for walking in with outside food.
We were sort of guilty at first, but then, i forgot there was no yumcha session at 7pm so I still need to order something because it just doesn't feel right to walk out just like that.
We were hoping that A wouldn't be the one who take down our order but nooooo, he walked towards our direction pfft.

I wasn't in the mood for Chinese soup so I ordered a bowl of soup just to get over it.
But damn it, he said that it's minimum 15 dollars if we were to dine in there.
With his freaking rude face. It's like he's giving us the "you-were-too-low-class-to-dine-in-my-restaurant" that sort of face.
Well, helloooo, you didn't write it in your menu or your front door entrance.

So freaking rude man.
I am not a hot tempered person but A, somehow had the magic to make me so freaking pissed.
Just wanna throw that teapot right in his goddamn face.
At least have the courtesy to tell us politely goddamn it.
Seriously, I would be happier if he asked us to leave instead of giving such lousy service.
bla bla bla.
The food weren't amazing too oh please.

I solemnly swear that'll be my last visit ever to that restaurant.

How I wish I can do that to A's face but meh.
Why waste energy and money for such douchebag.

2. Long story short.
I don't understand why the few of them have to be so mean to me.
Oh pls.
It's my first day and goddamn it, is it so hard for you to spare some mercy?
I didn't even did anything wrong that offend you man. You were right in front of me but you don't even have the decency to tell me what in the world is going on?
What a biatch.
I would gladly help and answer your questions if you can just open your mouth and TALK TO ME.
Why do you need a messenger which is being busy somewhere else to let me know what happened while you're just standing there giving me THE FACE?
It wasn't pleasant to look at and certainly freaking discouraging.
If I made any mistake, I would gladly accept your correction or criticism.
I don't hold grudges.
But what the hell,
What the hell is wrong with you people?
Even the newbies are more polite and efficient in guiding me throughout the busy night.
How can I go on to be happy in this kind of environment?

Plus, I really put in much effort for today's arrival just so I'll have my very best and fresh start but these people just have to ruin it.
I worried sick that I couldn't get there in time.
I even reached there real early just so I made a good impression but who is there to see and even notice about it?

Well, yeah you people will say suck it up.
I will and am sucking it up damn it.
I know life is hard and shit but be nice to people very hard eh?

Is it hard for people to do good deeds this day?
SIGH.

.................

Screw those unhappy moments.
I deserve to remember some good ones like tonight :')
BUT HAIHHHH.
It was one of my regrets too goddamn it.
Why you have to let every good opportunity to slip away huh waiyan *smacks head*

I was looking forward to the end of tonight.
So I took the train to calm myself down.
Sat opposite an eye candy.
Exchanged eye contact but quickly looked away. *typical*

Got tram officer to scan my myki card. Why am I so bad luck these days but the officers are nice though.
Opened the train door for us.
Walked out the train station, saw a row of police, dudes and chicks in the uniform WOAH. So good looking some more.
I feel so safe!
But that's not the best part of my night.

It happened when I was waiting for my tram just so I can get myself away from the cold wind for a bit.
There's this girl walking towards my direction, she's holding a Grill'd burger and smiled.
So I smiled back and we shared the same bench.
She opened up her burger, and she was giggling so I checked out on what's going on.
Her burger sauce dripped on her tights and she's chuckling haha.
So cute!

Anyhow, I asked "Are you alright? Need a tissue? Oh wait you got."
She said "It's alright. It was like a "perfume" for me."
HAHAHA. Not bad. Quite a cheeky girl.

So she sat closer to me and asked whether I had my dinner.
*points at my box of kuey teow* "I guess that's your dinner?" She said.
"Nah, it was my supper. What about you?"
"You must be hungry huh. It's my dinner."
.....
"You just got back from somewhere else?"
"YEAH! What about you?"
"I was waiting for my friend but I can't seem to contact her as she left her phone in the train so she called me using her house phone. So now I am waiting for another friend. Which tram are you taking?"
"Oh? Me? Umm I am okay with any of the trams. Just need to get off at xxx street. Too cold to walk you see."
"Ah true. There's still 19 minutes for me to spare though."

BUT DAMN IT.
The tram was here too sooooooon.
And I should have stayed and chat a little more.
You stupid waiyan >:(
SIGHHHH

Before I left my seat, she said, "it was nice meeting you and have a great night." :')

WHY YOU SO NICE T______T
Now i really regret for not staying.
She could have been my potential friend OHMAGERD.
SIGH

....................

Enough of my goddamn ramblings.
If you did finish reading until this point HAHA
Thank you for making it THIS far :P
Thank you so much for your patience yo.

Wasn't a helpful or meaningful post at all haha but thank you for being so kind.

Till then xx.

There'll always be rainbow at every corner.

Comments