Mart 130


Introducing this interesting cafe which locates at the tram stop 130 route 96, Middle Park.
A lousy tip for you guys HAHA
 For the RMIT students, you can grab your brunch after your exam which is just one stop away from the exam venue :D.

This posts contain my two visits to this cozy cafe.

First visit was when my friend brought me here around early May this year.
Didn't expect it to be quite a journey.
Approximately 20 mins tram ride from the city (Bourke Street/Elizabeth Street)
Bla bla bla long story short.

When I arrived,
I was amazed by how cute is this cafe!
They even had dog treats and a bowl of water for the dogs at the cafe entrance if you bring them along for brunch.
Hence, a pet-friendly place.




Mocha.
I'm more of the chocolaty taste person so this mocha wasn't exactly my type.
But that doesn't mean that it's bad.

And my fluffy toast!
Totally forgot the exact dish's name but I remember the texture of the toast.
It was spongy and I felt in love right away.
Too bad that was just one of the specials which will not always be there in the menu >:(
Not forgetting the leg ham was awesome!

Second visit with le cousins which is around early June :)

B E L I E V E



Sourdough toast with poached eggs, spinach and bacon!
Potatoes as well.
The sourdough toast has a hint of sour but not overly sour which i think it's pretty cool because I have not tried it before.
Combined it with the liquid golden yolk after you poked the poached eggs along with the bacon = HEAVENLY.




Much love for them <3

Remember I mentioned pet-friendly?
Here's the proof!

And one more fun fact:
Mart 130 is actually tram spelled backwards LOL
Didn't notice it at all .______.
MART = TRAM AHAHA

Mart 130 on Urbanspoon

Till then xx.

Too much things going on this month and I'm so not ready for the new semester SIGH
Lousy timetable all over again.

On the other hand,

Congratulations Germans for winning the FIFA 2014 after sooooo many years!


Picture credits to some FIFA page.

Meinen Glückwunsch!

Comments