Mid year of 2015;



Unforgettable...

20150605

A plain Friday.
Submitted my very last assignment of the semester woohoo!

Anyhow,
shopped a little.

Had a great time at night. Went to St Kilda to grab dinner.
It's been awhile.

Had Miso Udon @ Sister of Soul. This place reminded me of vegie bar though.



And watched SPY @ Rivoli cinema. OMG that movie is too gooooood!
& damn, there's this really good looking gay couple sitting beside me cuddling each other NAWWWW

20150606

Had brekkie @ Palate!
Love how generous they are with the bacons!



WORK WAS MEHHH

20150607

Watched Mad Max again with JB this time. But before that, we grabbed brunch @ Lights in the Attic. Apparently it's opened by Asians (could be Koreans) from the way it looked.

Love the name of the dish that I ordered aka Finding Nemo :)



JB's Scotch Eggs was really cool too. Aka Bird's Nest.

Off we go to Westgarth cinema!
Well, I'm not surprised. We are the only Asians there. Again ahahah

Had ice coffee @ Barry while waiting.

That movie is still soooo good and exciting woohoo.
Didn't realize I'll be into another chick after the second time watching it LOL

20150608

Queen's Birthday today.
Well, that means there'll be lots of shops that are close but not as bad as compared to Christmas.
I woke up pretty early, got some groceries but meh, still doesn't have the mood to start studying at all.

Just been waiting to kill time and yeah, after that I got my tom yum fried rice craving fixed!

Watched Horns and it was hell of a weird movie :I

20150609

Had brunch @ Third Wave cafe and glad that it's a Paleo place. Whatever you call it.

Had the Eggs Florentine & Benedict Fusion.



While eating, saw this really pretty dog waiting by at the gym across the street.
Wanted to finish my meal just so I can pat it but I was too late :((((

BUMMER.

Did laundry & explored Fawkner Park.
It was hugeeee!

& yeah, was really happy talking about the upcoming trip! Can't believe it's in 2 weeks time woohoo
Talked lots of stuff and got myself some suspense.

Well....
We shall see!

Gathering with the Taylor's gang tonight!

20150610



Coffee @ Altius 


20150611





Had toast @ Crompton Coffee > Pho @ I love Pho


20150612

Pretty unproductive i guess.

Went to Elephant Stamp Espresso to study a lil then to Carlton Library to print the rest of the notes.
Ah well.

Went back again and to Toorak Library.

Study for an hour then head back again LOLOL
Typical.

Had dinner with his friends and him.
It was kinda awkward. Well, it was expected. You know sometimes it just hard to blend in with the people you just met.
I felt bad because I was never good at group outings.
NEVER.
Suck at it most of the time.

Must change this bad habit of mine.

Papa Gino's > Brunetti > San Churros.

..........

And finally settled the trip! Can't wait. Going away to two places in a break sounds pretty cool!

20150613

Had brunch @ Bentleigh.

It was gooood. Had the grilled spice chicken with avocado puree.
Anyhow, this waitress is really energetic! I like it heh

...........

Just not looking forward to work really. UGH
Super sick of it.

...........

I think I am starting to get clingy :/
Thinking of having up to 5 days being away kills already. Oh noooo.

I'm not as excited as I should be. What's wrong with me ughhh
And also, I really really hate being jealous.

20150614



Crumpets @ Campos Coffee

20150615



Morning coffee @ LB2

20150616

First paper aka Product Development T________T
Kinda want the time to fly faster but I am not really ready yet lolol

Ugh goddamn exams.

.......

Had coffee @ code black then to Filter to get another one just because I needed to look for a bathroom lololol



Retarded I am.

...........


It wasn't bad after all.
Well, pretty sure I won't fail at least.

Got home and yeah, get to relax a little.

Went to Treehouse Lounge ... The portion was small so I went to Panda Mama to get something to fill me up.

Next to Richmond's Gelato Messina!

It was packed!

20150617

Felt bad for not knowing how to comfort someone :/

..........

Had to study for Food Manufacture. Booooringggg

Had coffee @ Sensory Lab. This really good looking Barista knows how to speak a little Japanese to the Japanese dudes who were sitting behind!


............

20150618

Ugh hate Thursdays. Brrrrr.


Coffee @ The Final Step

.........


Had food manufacture which was surprisingly alright. Though what I've looked through doesn't seem to be absorbed by my brain tho.

But it was alright.

Then ... Work zzzz
SUCKS.
Thank goodness it was manageable. Customers were all friendly and nice.

There's one of this lady passed by me after she went to the washroom and told me I did a great job.
Nawwww you really made my day because this fucking annoying position that I am stuck with can be really really annoying at times sigh

20150619

Procrastinate at its best.

Finally dragged myself to piccolo espresso to get some study done while sipping latte.

........

Had fun because that's what TGIF is for.

First stop to Gongcha because honeydew milk tea is freaking addictive.
Then walked around Bourke St because I wanted to look for cards.

Wanted to go to Harbor town but didnt knew it closes at 6pm.
So headed to DFO South Wharf instead.
Well... Didn't get any cards but i got myself shoes instead lolol

Walked along the Yarra River. Reminiscing the famous and lame fire performance bahahah

Then to ....
Peko Peko @ South Melbourne which is more Taiwanese based.
So packed tho.

20150620

Started of my morning with brunch of course @ Square & Compass Cafe.



Then to DFO again lolol.

Next stop to South Melbourne because I wanted to get cards and I got it finally!

Then checked out Bibelot! Had the mango passionfruit sorbet yum!

.....

Work ughhh

So fucked up.
Really hate how inconsiderate customers can be. All they know is to blame.
Fucking hate when these people appears.

And those whom are really patient, I felt really really guilty for them. (to wait for half an hour still even though they booked the place beforehand :/ , imagine those who can't even book) LOL
Yeah, my workplace is fucking crazy.

Anyway, these lovely Asian family kinda cheer me up because they didn't complain at all and they were really happy when they finally got their table.
They said they love the food too much and they're from Newcastle. awww

20150621

Sunday.
Pretty boring

Went to Young Bloods Diner to grab brunch then to Swanston library to study dairy!




And realized how MUCH we have to study omggg #killmenow

20150622

The very LAST exam of the semester!

It was so goddamn hard tho the paper.
Anyway, been searching for this cafe call Eclipse and when I almost gave up, the escalator led me to it lolol

It was super hidden I swear.

Anyway,
when I was studying, this dude just asked me what was the general processing of market milk is all about.
I was shocked haha
I told him I can't really answer him but I am having a test later, but when he was going to talk to me more about it, the waitress approached me and asked me what coffee that I wanna get. So, he walked away...

So I continued studying while waiting for my latte, and this random stranger is kind enough to wish me luck for my dairy exam nawww

Thanks!

But the paper was really hard .... no joke.

Walked out of the exam venue with a heavy heart but well, its all over!!

........

Did laundry.

Getting ready to pack!
Had dinner @ MissChu! Love the banana spring roll omnomnom

20160623

Weeeee. Journey starts now!

Was really excited along the way because I get to see sheep and cows. They were too cute!!
Finally got there, went to the pier. Enjoyed the view.



View from the apartment OMG


The apartment was amazing when we got in!
Fully equipped kitchen and first day was all about relaxing!

Had homemade tacos (with candlelight hehe) and Lord of The Rings marathon! Well, the first part for the first night.

20150624

Cape Otway Lighthouse Day!

Woooo. Well, the weather forecast showed that the weather is gonna be really shitty when we were there but it was all sunny and really nice!
I am really grateful.

Seen such a stunning view from above and omg, not to mention, countless rainbows omg.
Rise above from the sea.





Killer view seriously.

And I made steak!

20150625

Nawww. Can't believe it's the very last day already.
Time flies indeed.

Just went down to the beach and went back to rest a little. Though there was a looot of tourists that day.
Then grab latte @ La Bimba. Ordered two oysters and it was awesome.


Went back to rest for a bit then walked along Apollo Bay Coastline Trail.
2.8km back and forth. It was worth it.




At night, we went to the Chris' Beacon Point Restaurant. Dressed up and being all fancy.
Ordered the steak and creme brulee to finish.

That was a night full of stars too.

Stopped by and enjoyed the view while we were on the way back. Too nice!

Back to the apartment, enjoyed looking at the stars and sound of the ocean. It was amazing.


20150626

Sad to leave in the morning :(

That killer view. Waking up to the sound of the ocean and blue sky which you can't even differentiate which one is the sky or the sea.

Goddamn it.

It was one hell of a memorable holiday.

Had brunch @ Winchelsea Tea Room


.........

Fomo Thai with JB and Grace.

Shopped again lolol


20150627

Caught up with high school friends @ Chez Dre!


Work at night brrrrr

LAME

20150628

Docklands shopping in the afternoon!

Gami > GongCha

20150629

Knox City with Grace!

Bought a hat and a maxi skirt which i really really like!


20150630

Spent the whole day with cousins!

Tall Timber > Mork Chocolate > Queen Victoria Market > N2





I love how we can do stupid stuff together.... like taking a nap HAHA
Talking shit.


Just realized those people that I am comfortable with usually get to talk much shit with me though LOL



20150701

Collingwood Children's Farm > Abbotsford Convent > Bluebird Espresso






So happy to get to pat my favorite animal, SHEEP!
HEHE


Too many kids and you have no idea how crazy I was when I saw those animals. That cow though.
Super cuteee. Literally moo-ing!

..........

Had drinks with JB at night.
Found this Japanese bar called Hihou. Pretty high class for us kids tho bahahaha



Ah well.

Ordered the Grapefruit cocktail and JB had his scallop cigar. JEALOUSSS

At first we thought it was a cigar kinda cigar but it's actually consumable BAHAHA
and talking about our life...

and got all depressed again LOL
That's us.

Half a year just gone by like that?! CRAZY SHIT

..................


Till then xx

Gold Coast in few more days :DDD

Comments