October rants.

Oh yay October.
Welcome back to my weekly rants. Where you get all the waiyan's bullshit.


1. So on that Sunday (28/9) , I was told to work last minute at the Take-Away section and nope, I didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would.

2. Monday: Had a free screening pass to Gone Girl premiere (thank you Nuffnang!) at Village Cinemas, Jam Factory. Oh-so-tense movie starring Rosamund Pike, Ben Affleck and Neil Patrick Harris (who would have thought?). The ending of the movie is seriously so fucked-up LOL. As in the screenplay or the writer, which is Gillian Flynn, certainly did a good job on this. I swear everyone left the theatre speechless and stressful hahah. I guess I am one of the few pretty young audience there. Still, it's a good one! Thriller and twisted-endings lover must check it out!



3. I am officially a caffeine addict. I have to get at least a cup of mocha everyday.



4. Oh oh, I am so sorry to repeat this if you have followed me on social medias, but I really find this situation hilarious and worth remembering! Heh. So after watching Gone Girl on Monday, I took the tram back home and there's two dudes carrying a queen size bed. Obviously, with my jakun personality, can't help it but too stare at them for few seconds. Then one of the dude was like, "yeah, that's right bitch, we did it!" LOLOL. I am not sure I should be mad for him calling me a bitch but I laughed on the spot. Just find it pretty funny hahaha.

5. Went to the Royal Melbourne Show on Tuesday (30/9) ! Crazy crazy wind. Get to play two rides. Bought a oreo showbag for my sister. Bla bla bla. Saw lots of goats, sheeps, cows, alpaca and llama! Never have I seen so many barn pets after sooo loooong. Back to childhood! And live magic show. Oh my. Reminiscing. Able to check out the Masterchef studios interior! And two of the masterchefs contestants were up front taking pics with other fans but I am not sure who are they (no offence), so I didn't take picture with them.



Me with the cute little cowgirl and her furry cow <3


6. Wednesday at work, there's this dude from Sydney pretty friendly. He mentioned to me that he's from Sydney and he say he came here by foot haha wtf. I gave him a sarcastic smile and when he ordered his food, I replied sarcastically saying that the prawns are from Sydney and he laughed LOL. I know it's nothing funny to you. Just an inside joke that I find it worth remembering! See you next time Sydney guy!

7. OH I love it when random strangers just look and smile at me. Aren't you the sweetest?! Thank you random ang moh for brightening my Thursday morning :)

8. Finally met up with few of the high school friends. It's been awhile since I saw them and I am so glad that we were still able to make each other feel contented with all the lame Malaysian jokes and shit. Omg I miss that. So glad to have people like them.


9. Got myself another cup of mocha after brunch and when I was on my way back, this random dude just waved at me while he's in the car LOL. That's cute hahaha

10. I seriously can't handle eye contacts man! Everytime whenever there's a good looking guy smiled or caught me staring or whatever, I can't help but to do the obvious, which is smiling like a retard. OMG. Keep it cool waiyan ughhhh

11. I feel so glad after customers like what I recommended them. They actually show appreciation and I find it really sweet when they were about to go off, they actually search for me and thanked me :')

12. Friday (3rd October): I am Hardwell Tour. I am typing this today right after I came back from his show. So awesome! The second time seeing him live and he still manage to rock the stage & energize the whole crowd. This time is 3 hours straight and damnnnn, punctual time too! Not like Malaysia haha. Started off with Everybody is in the Place and ended with Thing Called Love. Oh-so-awesome! Met a few new friends and they used GoPro. Looks like a pretty cool device for selfies LOL. Quite an amazing crowd. There's people offering me to sit on their shoulders but meh. And a few annoying love birds or Asian keep smoking and smooching. Cock-blocking my view pls. UGHHH. AND ARGHHHHH. Just realized all my pictures are blurred out. Couldn't hold my phone still while capturing it perhaps brrr. Others were too tall. And oh, I felt like a slut when I was on my way to the Sidney MYER Music Bowl. Wore a crop top and shorts and fuck, everyone's eye contact is scaring me. I was so stressed out. Told you I am bad at eye contacts sigh. >:( Not forgetting to mention there's aloooot of eye candies too! Bwahaha. And alot of underage kids (15-18 yrs old) tsk tsk. And my first time trying Smirnoff Ice wtf. Its tasted pretty good! I think it's an ang moh version of
Anglia Shandy? Heh.





13. Today I manage to visit the tulips at Tesselar. And the highlight of the day for me was the Dutch Fish Bites. Omg. Freaking mouthgasm after my first bite. Anyhow, there's too many people there so yeah, it kinda spoil most of the pictures :/ No offence tho. But the tulips are REALLY gorgeous. 





14. Woohoo. Just planned my itinerary for my mum with my cousins. Really hope she'll appreciate the places that I'll bring her around hmm. If not it'll be quite disappointing though. Counting down in 5 more days! HEEEEEE. Happy girl is happy.



P/s: All of this was recorded day by day. I should totally make this my weekly routine! Flood my blog with all the random scenarios going on in my life. 

Comments