Post-Vacation Blues

Sigh.
That marks the end of my 5 days and 4 nights spent in Sydney, Australia.
My first time ever managing all the accommodation & flight tickets.
My first time ever setting my own travel budget and well, it did exceed a little oops.
My first time ever staying in a backpackers hostel (but not a shared dorm) .
My first time ever flying with a friend and handled the whole trip with just the two of us.
My first time ever talking to strangers (ang mohs some more!!) in such long hours.
My first time ever talking to French and Irish! Love the Irish accent mannnn (can listen to it forever)
My first time ever having coffee and talking about cultural differences with random tourists LOL (thanks for the treat guys!)
My first time seeing the legendary Sydney Opera House with my own eyes. And of course the amazing harbour bridge! And every day, every angle feels so different in a really good way.
My first time ever seeing such strong current of waves.
My first time ever seeing birds not being able to fly properly due to the strong wind which is around 31 km/h. INSANE. I couldn't even walk still.
My first time ever introducing random strangers about a food that I had yet to try and thank goodness they loved it too!
Love the beaches there!
Alooot of first and I am sure it won't be the last either.
Learnt a lot of stuff.
Had a really great time and wish i can relive it again but I can't.

I. MISS. SYDNEY. ALREADY WTFFF
I just touched down 3 hours ago .______.

Bla bla bla.
Will update about this trip. IF I HAVE THE TIME.
There's too much stuffs to be done this coming week ughhh

Till then xx.

Have a great September to me! and you guys too.

I am so tired I need to crash my own bed. MY OWN BED. SOBS

Comments