Le Miet et la Lune | 20140820









Still couldn't pronounce the cafe's name right heh.
It's a French term call the honey and the moon. 

Have been wanting to visit this place for a REAL long time but I got lost every time I try searching for it.
I made it that day! along with 2 of my brunch pals. It's all the way down when we were walking from the CBD and it locates the street between lygon street and Melbourne uni. GAHHH

As usual, mocha!
My rating for the chocolaty-o-meter for this place is a 6.5/10.

For my breakfast, 
I ordered the pork belly potato hash.
The goodness of the sauteed mushrooms. Normally, I'm not a fan of sauteed mushrooms because of the REAL strong garlic taste but this one is just right!
Okay, the spotlight ain't the mushrooms but the potato hash and pork belly!
The sauce drizzled on top on the stacks of fried yet not-so-crispy pork belly right on top of two potato hash. 

Anyhow, the coffee beans here are supplied by Proud Mary and the menu were pretty much asian-fused like. Will drop by again if I feel like it because there's too many places outdoor yet to be explored!

Le Miel Et La Lune on Urbanspoon

Till then xx.

Comments