Krimper | 20140812

 











Krimper is not easy to spot on at all.
It's hidden in one of the laneway and if my cousins didn't point to me before, I wouldn't have notice the existence of this place.

Needed some place to kill time and hang around before my group meeting so I dragged my best pal to this brunch place.
Again, I didn't even know where's the door even when I was there ._________.
But from the outside, you'll know that this place is going to be HUGE.

Ordered mocha (Chocolate by Mörk) for 4.50aud & coffee beans used are supplied by Proud Mary.
Maybe I should start rating coffees by chocolaty-o-meter.
I'll give this a 5/10 for it's chocolatiness.

The Big Brekkie which cost 22AUD was actually pretty worth it.
For the sake of the presence of pork belly! Which really tasted like siu yok and the skin is really crispy. I can hear the crunchiness when my pal is munching on it.
From what I remember, my favorite was the beans!
It's doesn't taste like those ordinary canned beans but it was pretty rich in a way.
Imagine Heinz red beans but 10000x better (in my opinion of course).
Even though it's pretty pricey for a big brekkie but I will not categorize it as an overrated one.

Overall experience was satisfying and filling!
The wait staff was pretty friendly too :)

Krimper on Urbanspoon

Till then xx.

Comments