Ramblings #2

It's a useless post anyway. Just wanna rant out what I thought about these few days.
What Ifs, why why why & random nonsense.

  1. Why do we people love choosing paths that we don't even deserve to put ourselves into?
  2. I am really into Porter Robinson's new album - Worlds! It's pretty addictive. Especially Sea of Voices. Love that song. Can't wait to see him spin during Stereosonic.
  3. Starting to love my job somehow. Maybe it's because of how enjoyed I am when it comes to serving them food. I enjoyed being a waitress ever since I started my part time job as a waitress 2 years ago. The people that you met come in all sorts of personality. Some can be really funny, memorable. Some can really pissed you off just with the tone when they try to order food from you. Some can really warmth your heart by showing how much they appreciate your hospitality. However, the downside is that those customers really come & go. Some, you just get to meet them for only that one teeny time. Sometimes, I really can picture myself as a waitress for my whole life. You must have think I'm going nuts but oh well. 
  4. I still have no idea what am I doing with my life rather than spending my time exploring new eatery or work. This semester was not as stressful but it was supposed to be more stressful than the first semester .__. GAHH
  5. Since I was really into ang mohs, its really nice to look at them (by looking I mean, eye candies/ when you just scream silently when your eyes gazed upon each other OH LORD) but when it comes to dating, does it get more exciting just like the way I admire them? Cross culture dating doesn't seem like a problem to me because communication wasn't really an obstacle since I do know English (not to say that my English is awesome I am not that arrogant pls),  but yeah I love the ang moh culture, ang moh songs, ang moh movie. Well, that doesn't mean ang moh like them too so I guess that have to depend on my other half. One thing that I know is that they're alot more open minded. I think that's the only thing I'm concerned about because me myself grew up in a really close-minded (not sure if it's the word that is relevant in this case) family or even country. So when it comes to relationship, everything progresses real slow but from the ang moh movies or drama, we can see how everything progressed REAL quick. So yeah :/ . I can really go on bullshitting about this topic because I still havent got the chance to experience it myself. Desperate woman here HAHA
  6. Sigh. Can't help but to make myself fall deeper for something that's not even possible at the moment. It's like waiting for the impossible. I've experienced this situation for like god-knows-how-many-times but I just wouldn't learn this lesson. Hate myself for being such an idiot. 


I guess that's about it. What's with me these days? Having lots of irrelevant thoughts as if I'm having a midlife crisis or something D: DARN IT.

Till then. 

Comments