Proud Mary

25th of July : 
Finally my best pal in Melbourne is back from Malaysia after ditching me for almost a month lolol.
It is also the first week of the new semester.
So I decided to give Proud Mary an impromptu visit after the Friday morning lecture ._.


I really like the drink menu because it was really unusual.







Ordered my usual coffee, mocha and Potato Hash.
To be frank, I didn't expect the potato hash to be a filling one but Proud Mary's Potato Hash certainly did!
Love how they made the potato hash not to be the ordinary ones but sort of in a form of net-linkage kinda structure. hope I described it right
Not forgetting the Bagna Cauda sauce (which I googled, is the butter anchovy sauce with a really nice classy name LOL), does blend in with the taste well!

Thumbs up for the mocha too and the two little cute marshmallows.
Their mocha are definitely my type of coffee because it's really chocolaty.

Proud Mary on Urbanspoon

Till then xx.

Comments