Day 4 : Rundle Mall, Semaphore Beach & Night Walk // Adelaide Bound | 20140719

Continue talking about day 4 @ Adelaide. More adventures ahead!

Some random street art while on the way for pho.
I find the grafittis in Adelaide are much nicer & organized as compared to Melbourne's.
Why is the grass always greener on the other side?






Been really addicted to pho and surprisingly the amount of restaurant that serves pho in Adelaide were not as crazy as Melbourne. So when I asked my friend do they have good pho restaurant, they told me about this restaurant we all decided to have it as brunch.
It's a really spacious restaurant and the menu has a wide range of choices as well besides pho.
I really like the beef ball, the medium rare beef slices and the soup.

Adelaide Pho on Urbanspoon

.......................

Finally a picture of their Chinatown.



.......................

I was really excited when I saw this.
Wide range of fresh yogurts on display!
It's like having gelato but this time, it was yogurts and it's not from the tub we usually saw in Coles or Woolies. Actually Queen Victoria Market had it too, but I didn't notice at all.
*jakun*





yogolicious indeed.

The Yoghurt Shop on Urbanspoon

.............................

On my way to the rundle mall & rundle street.













Let me present you the REALLY HUGE Apple store!



Told ya.












..................

Had a drink @ two-bit villains.
Got really interested because I've never seen a soda bar before.








My raspberry soda!


Didn't expect such concept can actually turned out to be pretty unique.
Sadly I was pretty full to try out their burgers because my stomach need more rooms for other cafes.
It tasted like Ribena from the very first few sips and it was not as dull like other soda water which is just gas.
I love it!
I pretty much gulped the whole drink within 5 minutes.
Too bad they don't have it in Melbourne grrr.

Two-Bit Villains on Urbanspoon


.................

Coffee break @ Hey Jupiter.






Le mocha.

Pear tart.



Umm. Personally, I find the taste for the coffee is just average but the price is really overrated.
Wouldn't really recommend this place.
No offence yo.

..................




.......................

Semaphore Beach at last!
Very first beach in Adelaide.

































Fishing poles.


















Ice cream time @ Royal Copenhagen.





FREE TOPPINGS!
Cheapskates' favorites HAHA

............

Tea Break @ The Corner Store.
Found this place from Urbanspoon before I went Adelaide and it looked really good so I decided to give it a go.




Hughsli :D



Along with the red berries green tea.





A big fat thumbs up for this cafe!
Sadly by the time we were there, they only serve pastries.
And they had bacon ice cream that they ran out of which I had no chance to try it too. BUMMER
Anyhow, love the tea set which looks really lady-like.
They had lots of varieties for teas as well but I'm into fruity teas so I'm so glad that the one I picked was really refreshing. The hughsli that we ordered was something that I had not tried before but it goes really well with the tea since it's chocolate coated.

Talking about it made me miss that place soooo much T_____T . 
TAKE ME BACK.

The Corner Store on Semaphore on Urbanspoon

.............






Dinner @ Soju Bar.
Had the boneless fried chicken and seafood jigae.
OH-SO-BLOATED.


...................

Night walk.
Ready, set, go.


When I was there, we started seeing people dressed up and cosplaying, then we found out there's an AVCON going on for that weekend. So I wanted to find out whats going on in there and being a busybody.




.............................

On the way to Adelaide Oval and the passed by the beautiful River Torrens.





















So gorgeous and breathtaking zomggg.
Adelaide night view.


Till then xx.

Comments