Swot Vac with Movie Soundtracks

Take Me Back!

.

....

Swot Vac week.
6 more days to finals! :/

So I found some soundtracks that empowers me. 

1.
Time - Hans Zimmer (Inception) 
Feeling melancholy every time after listening to this.

This live version of Time is really gooooood.
The pianist is Hans Zimmer by the way.

This is the ten hour version HAHA.

2.
Confidential Music - Encounter (X-Men Days of Future Past)
I love it. Especially the 3rd quarter of the song zomg.
So much feels.

3.
Pacific Rim Main Theme by Ramin Djawadi
This song has so much energy.

4.
The Shire by Howard Shore (Lord of The Rings)
The music can cheer me up whenever I listen to it.

5.
Magneto (X-Men First Class)
This music is so badass and so motivating somehow HEH.

.

..

That's all for now.
I hope you're as moved as me after listening to all this :D

Back to torturing my brains with all the boring notes.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT ARE HAVING FINALS TOO!
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

Till then xx.

Comments