Thomas Cup 2014

This is more like the shout out // dedication post.

Unfortunately I didn't get the chance to stream it online due to my internet quota,
but I'm really grateful to those whom actually spent their time updating me via whatsapp, & my mum and sis updating me via skype,
& a big THANK YOU to that one friend that actually recorded videos for me T____________T,
not to mention those news feed on Facebook or tweets as well.

It's like I'm watching them live.

Anyhow, good game!
See other people's kan cheongness (anxiousness) makes me anxious too!

It's really cool seeing everyone so united.
Malaysia Boleh! :')

You guys did well enough!
&
Congratulations Japan on their first Thomas Cup :)

.

..

....

Not forgetting to congratulate Emma Watson on her graduation ♥ 

Picture stolen from her Twitter :P

SHE'S SO PRETTY. OMG! Can't take my eyes off her.

& no I am not a creepy stalker and I ain't no lesbian! But I enjoy looking at pretty girls.
Till then,
:)

Comments