TGIF?

This was a delayed post. It was supposed to be posted yesterday but my internet connection was too sucky D: .

This is a May 2nd post!
.


..



Shit. I think I am addicted to blogging.

First of all,

Happy 39th Birthday David Beckham.
Stay HOT.

Younger days

Recent years

Still looking fine when he's babysitting 

*Faints* BRB.

.

..

.....


So I decided to go to Sofia's again to enjoy my TGIF. I deserve it okay after rushing the assignment this whole morning :P .

Ordered one Bacio cake which is recommended by the waiter and a gelato with 8 flavors yo.









The GELATO has 8 freaking flavors man. Pistacchio, Lemon, Orange, Strawberry, Baci, Peppermint, BANANA!
For only 7.50 AUD yo. It's super huge. Can't even finish it.


That's all about my Friday. Kinda boring but just the way I like it.

Will update about the adventurous Saturday soon.

Toodles!


Comments