Rice Paper Roll-ing in the deep with Fruits.




ALOHA!


I am back again! Would love to share le new recipe :) . 
.
..
The rice paper roll with FRUITS.



This dessert doesn't require much time. It is FAST & EASY. For any people whom are lazy and in a mood for fruits, you can try this yourself!

All you need is the fruits that you love, cut it into pieces or any shapes you want and roll it with the rice paper then you're good to go :) .

First of all is the ingredients that I had used for this dessert:
[Serving size for 1/2 person]

Mango
Oranges
Strawberries
Raspberries
Rice Paper

All the ingredients above you can get it all from the grocery store. I got my rice paper from the Asian Grocer. It's just 3 AUD for like 20 pieces.

Ready for the main steps!

.
..
...
Fresh raspberries. My very first try. Ever in my life!

Fresh Strawberries 

Oranges 
  
I cut them into small little pieces. 

Mango. 

Cut them into chunks too.



Here we go. I placed them all in a bowl. 

Here's how the rice paper looked like. 

Note. Prepare warm water. No need to be boiling water though. Then submerge your rice paper in the warm water for like 4-5 seconds.
Quickly place it on a plate.Mine looks funny HAHA


Place the fruits on the rice paper. 

You can pick whether you want it to be double rice paper or just single layer. In my case, I used two. 

Then just roll it or wrap it in whatever shape that you're fond of :)

So, here's the outcome. All you need is just spending your time cutting the fruits, dipping the rice paper into the water and roll it. Now you're done!







Are you drooling?  
I hope so! 

It's very easy and I hope this helps. 
Happy eating :) 



Cheers!

Comments