FIRST AND HOPE IT'S NOT THE LAST.

Hello Earthlings, 


I am new to the blogging world. I am not going to lie, this post is gonna be boring because it's just a simple introduction on what this blog is gonna be! (Hints: It's gonna be food, food, food, food, places, sceneries, selfie?, feelings, food food etc etc)

How should I start? 
Hmm. Let me take a wild guess. I think you will be wondering why did I choose to create a blog out of the blue today? Funny thing is that I couldn't answer that either. 
.
.
.
Let's hope it's not just for fun but to gain more writing experience (hope to improve my writing skills too since my grammar is T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E) and my ability to express my thoughts and reviews through this blog. Been thinking a lot lately and has been told to start a food blog since I enjoyed exploring food and capturing the joy of getting fat sooner or later. However, I suck at describing how tasty the food is.I have a bad time doing that so I hope this blog will help you out through the images as you guys knew the famous quote "let the images speak". I would love to set a goal for the creation of this blog --> TO GIVE OUT INFORMATION AND TO SHARE THE GOOD STUFFS WHICH I FIND WORTH SHARING (Y) 
Making the world a better place? HA. I wish. 

Hopefully everything will turn out great and please do drop by often so that it keeps me motivated to post more about stuffs happening around. 

Thank you so much for spending your time reading this. Much appreciated. 


Cheers. 

Comments

Post a Comment