DESTRESS DAY


Today is a good day and I just feel like expressing my happiness right here.
 .

..

Hello people! So happy you're here to read this and this made me even happier MUAHAHA. Why am I even doing this? But whatever. I just feel happy and so in the mood to blog about this.

I am so thankful that this hectic week is OVER. And I am so over the moon.
Actually I should be more hardworking because the real deal is getting closer. For real deal, I mean assignment due dates and finals D: . 

Past few days have been really busy with tests, reports and assignment drafts that you'll go Zzzzzzzzzz.
That feeling when you hand in your last report so that you can have your TGIF. I can finally taste it! After half a year of not dealing with reports and stuff; Kinda thankful that my brain is still able to function and not too rusty for the mid semester test.

I shall stop whining on how my uni life is and proceed to HOW did I destress and enjoy my weekend just now :D

So, me and my dear friend went to The Pancake Parlour which is located in Melbourne Central and I ordered the savory pancake which is the traditional pancake with BACON (I repeat, BACON) with student price which cost 15 AUD with a complimentary drink.


That's MINE!

My first time trying savory pancake and it turned out to be NOT weird at all. And it was really filling. Can't even breathe man.


Next Stop:
CAPTAIN AMERICA 2: THE WINTER SOLDIER

ZOMG LIKE FINALLEH. Heard from people that this is really worth the watch so here we go! The overall plot was exciting. I actually manage to stay awake throughout the movie because I thought I was going to collapse because having to wake up early. But no! I did it. And Chris Evans was so good looking that I couldn't stop staring. Although I didn't watch the first one but I actually understand what is going on in this movie. I give it a 8/10! Not sure whether I am giving such rating because I haven't been to the cinema for quite some time or I am being desperate but yeah, I STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TO WATCH THIS!



My first cinema experience in Australia! It just feels weird without the chinese/malay subtitles HAHA.
One of the scenes. Oh so HOT both of you :o 
Be sure to check out the after credits and note that there's two!


Had dinner at some korean restaurant called Yami Yami but I didn't manage to take any pictures of it. Too hungry to do so. And that's the end of my Friday! TGIF indeed :)

Before I sign off,
HERE'S MORE CHRIS EVANS.









HOT DIE. Too handsome. Guess I'll be obsessing over him for awhile.


And one last thing,
my favorite quote from the movie,
"I'm with you till the end of the line." 
DAMNNN. That's when my tears rolling down my cheeks.

That's about it,

Toodles!

Comments