16th April (Part II) | Sofia's Pizza House, Camberwell

Hey there people.

Apologies for asking you guys to read but me myself, haven't even upload this blog post .____.

Happy Anzac Day by the way!

This post is a sequel that doesn't even matter if you missed out the first part.


I shall blog about a restaurant name

SOFIA




Alright before we headed to Sofia for dinner

.

..

....

What I do after visiting the zoo? Makan la of course. 
(Makan actually means EAT. It's a very nice term to use it if you're in Malaysia. As for the 'la', it is also very common. Sometimes I used it too often I forgot people from other countries don't know what it means.)

Actually before that we had brekkie at Hardware Societe, but I'll leave that for some other time.

BACK TO THE NOT SO IMPORTANT POINT!

So we have been wanting to explore Brunswick because Siew Ern found out that the zoo is pretty near to that area. From what I heard, it's a very hippie town so we decided to give it a go.

We used the same train line and we stopped at the Jewell station. We took a loooong walk. a REAL loong walk because we have no idea how to go to that cafe.

After passing by lots of interesting houses and even the RMIT in Brunswick. Because we were there around 3+pm, lots of places are starting to clean up so yeah, we sort of got rejected by most of the cafes. In the end,  we still ended up going to the one we were supposed to go.

And FINALLY. We found it. Praise the lord it's not close too!

But whatever,

I find it too short to blog about it and I didn't even get to try the real good stuff there. Guess I'll save it for next time.
  You must be hating me now because you're wasting your time to read something which is not even beneficial to you HAHA.

So around 7pm we used the train from Melbourne Central and we stopped at Camberwell station.

 A few minutes walk and you'll be able to spot it!







The interior design



Pretty GIANT cakes :o












Time to order yo! I think the waiters were sort of in a rush because they keep asking us are we ready to order or not. So after being asked for like 5 times, we finally ordered 2 large dishes while waiting for the other friend to arrive.

While waiting, we keep checking out the dishes of the other tables and they look HUMONGOUS. And we started to get paranoid because we are so afraid we couldn't finish it. 

While I raised my hand to order, the waiter just high-fived with me LOLOL. I am totally speechless haha. But he was just fooling around. Totally didn't see that coming.

Bla bla bla we ordered and we waited for like 15 minutes.

Here's our dish!

Spaghetti Sofia.
They have clams, prawns, bacon, chicken fillets & scallops . Lovin' the prawn's texture. According to Siew Ern, it's very consistent XD






And our large pizza. 
Half of Chicken Hawaiian and Marinara Supreme.
Apparently you can have two different flavors on a large pizza rather than ordering two regular ones.
By doing that, you get to save more!









Group Picture <3 With Jin Bing & Siew Ern. I've no idea why I look so ... 


And oh, before taking the group photo, I asked the waiter to take a picture of us but the waiter sort of scared me by raising his tone and say I didn't order the food from him so he couldn't help me. So I said sorry and he's just like Nah, hand over your phone. LOL. AND I GOT FOOLED. AGAIN.

Last picture!

PATTERN! But look at the cheeseeee.


So the overall food portion and service wise is really GREAT. I would definitely come back again. Not just once! Because it's sort of the best Italian place so far for cheapskates :D . 2 large dishes for only 30+ dollars yo. And we can't even finish our spaghetti. Believe it or not.



If you're in Victoria, Australia, please do visit this place! As far as I know it's a Halal restaurant as well :)



Sofia's Pizza House on Urbanspoon


**Note to self: MUST. GET. GELATO the next time I visit!



***Some photos using Siew Ern's phone hence photo credits to Siew Ern :)

Till then,

Toodles!


Comments